Trapped With Him

The morning has come like he comes to every single day..... The bright sun rays through the glass is getting into the room and lightning the whole room but the room is dark..... Can lightness come???? What do you think??? Who swallow whom??? The lightness swallow the darkness or the darkness swallow the light????

Y/n pov

Sun rays hitted through her  making her feel a bit of warm as she slowly started to regained her conscious... She woke up from her sleep trying to adjust her eyes that is now hurting through sunrays..... She sit up in the bed and again opened her eyes just to see what is happening???? It's isn't her room???? Where she is???? Constantly trying to remember anything but when she remembered she widened her eyes to look properly her surroundings......She saw unfamiliar room. She is covered with black sheets....... She thought if it's just dream but no it is not a dream.... The president kidnapped her.... He forced her to marry him and shoot his father's leg ....... Without any second thought she immediately run towards the door...... She need to get out of here.... She need to know what happened to her family??? How her father is???? Who can just come into their house and make her to force in marriage she can't even predict what will happen to their parents???? She started to open the door but it is not opened..... She is struggling with it but it didn't budge.......

???: It's not going to open, babygirl.... Stop wasting your time and energy....

I stopped in track hearing his deep cold voice..... I don't want to turn around and see him ...... I just want to go home to my parents...... I want to with them...

???: Turn around.....

I don't want to turn.... I don't want to see his face..... He is a monster.... I helped a monster.... If I know what kind of monster he is I will let him die..... I won't save him.... My biggest regret right now saving a physcotic monster.....

???: Turn around if you don't want me to kill your parents right now.....

My breath hitched...... How can he say that???? He is a country president..... He saves the country from the outside attacks.... He is a protector how can he be a monster.... I don't want to... But I have to...... I have to for my parents...... I turned around slowly looking down at the floor..... I don't want to see his face....... I heard the footsteps coming towards me.....he is coming towards me...... I slowly started to step backwards but I got halted by the door.... The deadend..... His hands slowly goes to the door pinning me in the wall....

???: Look into me....

I slowly look into him. here he is standing in front of me with his dragon eyes piercing me in my soul..... Making me feel intimated.....I want to look away but his eyes are secretly telling me not to look away...... It's warning me if I look away something bad will happen...

Namjoon: When I tell you something you have to do it even it's not in your will

Y/n: please I want to go home.......