A Chilly Morning

In the Morning

The night has gone and the morning came with a  drizzling sunrise..... The wind is flowing through the whole environment..... And the room of the house in Jeju island where namjoon and Y/n is currently staying is the mixed smell of sex...... As the couple is still in sleep hugging and embracing each other......

 As the couple is still in sleep hugging and embracing each other

They're are both tired and exhausted from the intense night..... Namjoon is the first person who is slowly opening his eyes trying to adjust the light of the room..... After sometime, he finally opened his eyes fully, and the first thing he saw is a person who is beside him sleeping with him..... Unconsciously a smile appreared in Namjoon's lip..... His hand reached through her hair and slowly started to caressing it..... The way she is wrapped in blankets with him and all the things that happened between them, he is finally happy.... He can also imagine a beautiful life..... Like he always wanted...... A life with her and their upcoming childrens...... Just then, phone started to buzzing as it's a disturbance between their happy moments..... He decided to ignore it but the continuous phone calls making him feel irritated..... Being frustrated by it, he finally decided to accept the call and the beat the shit out of the person who called him because he doesn't want to be disturb.....

Otp:

Namjoon: hello, who the hell-

Jungkook: the underground business in Ilsan got raided by CBI..... They caught so many men of us and Also, the business of drug dealers...... I am afraid they are gonna-

Before he could say it, namjoon broke the phone...... He is breathing heavily, trying to control the anger........ Hearing that sound of phone breaking, Y/n seems to wake up and see a very furious namjoon who is continuously glaring at the phone...... She wrapped her blanket securely in her body and asked him....

Y/n: what happened????

But namjoon didn't turn to answer her and without looking back at her he said something and get out of the room.....