Trying To Create New Memories

Namjoon pov

Namjoon pov

I immediately run towards the washroom and locked it do that no one can come inside... I washed my face continuously...... My whole face is now  drenched with water..... My mind is in choas...... I tried to grab the towel but my hands is shaking vigorously...... My throat started to get dry...... I tried to look in the cabinet to find my medicine that I hid from her..... I found my medicine and opened the lid but because of my shaking hands all the pills spattered in the floor..... I sighed in frustration...... I have to take the pill.... Her words triggered my inner devil ..... I don't know how to get rid of him now.... I thought I can control RM but I can't..... He is too powerful......I look in the mirror and saw him.... Yes.... Him...... The inner devil of me smirking and also raging in anger as I didn't let him get out today......

RM: really, trying to control me???

Namjoon: get out of my head...... I am not letting you ruin my plan.....

RM: oh.... You have a plan now..... She crossed her line..... She should never take his dead boyfriend name again.... I think of teaching her a good lesson but you ruined it.....

Namjoon: you should go now... I get what I want.... Now I don't want you.....You  are the reason she is scared of me..... It's your fault.....

RM: my fault!!!! Now it's my fault huh!!!! You wanted her..... Because of her I am here.....You can't handle rejection and that's why I am here...if I didn't do that she won't be here with you.... But bad luck that I also like her... I became obsessed with her... And I am not letting her go easily....

Namjoon: if you don't go I will get help from Yoongi hyung to get rid of you.... I will make sure of it.... I want to be happy with her..... I never need you....

RM: oh..... namjoon.... You need me....YOU FUCKING NEED ME BECAUSE YOU ARE COWARD!!!!you are weak.... I am not going anywhere now.... Because it's you who called me but it's now on my decision that I will leave or not..... If I go in return I will give you your horrific memories that are hidden by me.... If I die.... I will die with you... I will take you with me..... Like your father tried to control me....and ended up being dead by his favorite personality........ By the way, I am going ... I am giving you a chance to control your body by your own will....

After he goes away my head started to hurt more like someone is hitting my head with hammer countless times...... I put my hands in my head trying to control myself.....I can hear the sound of someone calling me from the door..... After sometime I recognize this voice.... It's her voice.... In a instant my headache is gone.... All the pain gone... Like they just vanished... I can see carefully.....  I sighed heavily and unlock the door seeing a worried face if her.....

Y/n: are you okay??? I heard you are screaming.... What happened????

She asked me with her very sweet voice.... I feel so calm in my mind.... I bet regret of doing those horrible things to me..... Yet she is asking me in her worried eyes.....