𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬

Start from the beginning

"What will she do? I defended you because LaRusso doesn't get to threaten you like that." I told Tory. "I know you were trying to help me babe, and I appreciate that but... I wanna stay in school. It was so hard to get me in and my life is finally getting back on track." She softly spoke holding my hand. "I-I thought I was helping..." I stuttered slightly, I know Tory didn't mean to but she made me feel like how I'd helped was well not helping.

"You were, in your own way. How about we do that cheesy thing at school tomorrow?" She suggested and I smirked. "Oh, will you hold my books." I batted my eyelashes. "I sure will, if you will. Will you save me a seat at lunch?" My girlfriend smirked as we pecked one anothers lips. "Everyone fall in! Kreese, Nichols, stop that! We are at a dojo- not your home." Sensei Kreese shouted.

✦✦✦

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 very important lesson, don't we, Sensei Silver?" Sensei asked. "Yes we do. Weakness." Sensei Silver announced as I smirked to Tory and Kenny, who were either side of me. All of the Cobras were in the new gear paid for by Sensei Silver, Tory and I were in matching leggings and sports bra except mine was a black acid wash looking set and hers was grey. "Your opponent's weakness must be exploited whenever possible." John stated sternly.

"At the tournament, you will have to recognise that weakness. And make no mistake, we all have one." Sensei Silver seriously told us. "Sensei Kreese doesn't." Tory spoke up, it was true, I didn't think my grandfather had a weakness. He was such a strong man, walls up, no mercy.

"Of course he does. We all do. Today, your goal is to find your opponents weakness, and attack it. No points, you hit the mat,  you lose. Got it?" Sensei Silver explained as I looked towards my grandfather. I wanted to ask him if he was okay, but I didn't, I just nodded to Sensei Silver. "All right, prepare for combat." He declared.

✦✦✦

𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 have agreed to each pick three  fighters each to fight at one point. I was sat next to Tory and Kenny, I wanted to be a figure to Kenny, one he could trust. "If you have to fight kid, I have faith in you." I smiled to him. "I know." He smiled back and I fist bumped him. "Can I have another lesson off you one time Iz?" Kenny wondered and I smirked. "Well... I am terribly busy." I trailed off.

"I-I'm sorry for asking I just-" He tried to say and I chuckled, "I'm kidding, of course you can." I promised before we shushed one another when my grandfather began to talk. "Hmm... Mr Keene." He spoke up and Robby got up going onto the mat, yeah course it's Keene. "Payne." Terry spoke as Kenny looked back in shock. "You got this kid." I assured him trying to help him block out the snickering and smirking.

Kenny stepped up onto the mat and bowed to Robby, Kenny managed to block a few kicks before getting side kicked harshly on the arm. "Hey, hey, are you okay?" Robby questioned as Kenny clutched his arm. The pair went to their corners, then the fight began again.

Kenny attempted to scamper off the mat as Robby kicked him causing a few of those to mock the middle schooler to laugh. Sensei Silver must've taught Kenny something because he caught Robby by surprise and swept him down. "Well done Ken." I nodded as Robby groaned and I went to go help him up. "Sit down, Miss Kreese, not everyone gets helped up in the real world." Terry told me and I obeyed. Terry smirked giving Kenny a nod much to John's dismay.

✦✦✦

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 the last fight when he picked Kyler to fight against Piper, much to Terry's annoyance. "Last go." Terry smirked. "Winners choice first, Nichols." John smiled. "You're not winning yet, Sensei.." His friend hummed as he thought about it. "Miss Kreese." Silver grinned as Tory and I hopped up looking at one another. "Did you say, miss Kleeves?" I asked. "You heard me, come here." Silver told me as Tory sighed speaking to John and I went to Terry.