Ch. 21 - Teamwork

You had left Shigaraki and Chisaki with more questions than answers. Meanwhile, you had one destination in mind: Tartarus.

There was one thing, one person, you knew that connected both Chisaki and Shigaraki and their values of violence. He had been the only thing over all that bred violence - All for One. While heroes like All Might posed their own threat in the creation of villains, they were less problematic than the likes of All for One.

For the time being, you decided to gather your things from the league's temporary base and use the money you had saved up for an apartment to instead keep your items in a storage facility. 
With what you had in mind, you wouldn't need any type of place to stay seeing it was likely that a prison would be your new home. For the night, you chose to sleep in the storage unit on piles of your clothing.
Before falling asleep, you took the time to write out a letter to your father's new family, taping the spare key to your storage unit to the bottom of the letter. It contained some bits explaining your history as well as permission to use or donate your things in the storage unit. You'd mail it out when you'd leave for your mission in the morning.

Back at the scene where you left them, Chisaki and Shigaraki stood apart and stared one another down. Sirens could be heard in the distance as each waited for the other to say something first.

"We've gotta' go!" Spinner shouted with his head leaning out of the driver's side window.

Shigaraki grunted in distaste at Spinner's realization, opting to jump from the back of the truck once more and storm over to Chisaki. 

"She's gone now," Shigaraki spat in Chisaki's face as the pair stood before one another. It didn't help that Chisaki had his arms back after such a short time; it hurt Shigaraki's ego and reverted Compress' justice. "You happy now?"

"Why would I be happy? She left me, too," Chisaki said in a low voice, making sure he appeared unwavering by his opponent. Shigaraki's jaw tightened at his words. He fully understood what Chisaki meant to you whether he'd like to admit it or not.

"You know where she's going, don't you?" He asked while doing his best to ignore the comment.

"No," Chisaki answered plainly, "but I can find out, but I'm afraid the police have confiscated my things." He used his head to motion back toward the wrecked ambulance.

"Compress, Dabi," Shigaraki turned to look at the back of the truck where the two were standing. "Get his stuff...he's coming with us."

Compress showed a bit of hesitance with a childish whine before joining Dabi. Shigaraki grabbed Chisaki by the forearm, hives instantly arising, and dragged him to the back of the truck.
In the nick of time, the pair had grabbed his things and the entire group set off for safety. 

"So, how are you going to find out where she is?" Shigaraki asked in a demanding tone as the four of them lounged in the back of the truck as Spinner did his best to drive steadily. 
Shigaraki was hunched forward, resting his elbows on his knees as he glared up at the defeated yakuza.

"I had been paying for her cell phone," Chisaki explained, holding his hand out expectantly to Compress and Dabi. The two stared at him with scowls.

"Give it to him," Shigaraki sighed.

Compress also gave quite the vocal sigh as he reached into his back pocket and handed over Chisaki's cell phone.
He quickly took the device and began opening the tracking app that he used. It was always used primarily for safety, all Bullets had the same program installed on their devices. The subscription Chisaki had actually paid for was finally paying off.