Chapter 24: Worm Scared Shitles

The next day golden rays woke Jane from sweet sleep, filling the room with a blissful glow. She looked to her left through bleary eyes to see a sound asleep Maura.

She peaked at her phone, it was still early and for once she didn't wake up with the usual angst that she's grown accustomed to over the span of their undercover life. ALL was not well with the world but damn near close.

She stretched out lazily while deciding on the craving she felt. Coffee. No... Jane looked over to Maura with a crooked smile. She peaked up on her elbow and traced lazy circles on Maura's arm. The blonde was sound asleep.

Jane sighed. Then she proceeded to pull the covers down a bit and trail kisses slowly down Maura's midriff. She looked up at the doctor. Still engulfed in slumber.

Jane made her way down Maura's body ever so gently, now she was determined to give Maura the best wake-up call she's ever gotten. They might even start introducing them in hotels when she's finished.

She ducked her head under the covers and slowly spread milky thighs. She felt some stirring followed by a sleepy sigh. She kissed the inside of her thighs softly before placing a chaste kiss on her center. A murmur came from above.

Jane proceeded to trail her tongue through her folds and stiffened her own moan at the taste. She felt Maura's body stiffen beneath her. Then she relaxed and spread her thighs open a bit more.

She smiled in the darkness and continued dragging her tongue along her slit. A groggy moan filled the room. She proceeded to slide her tongue inside Maura. She was rewarded with a small thrust into her face.

She continued dipping her tongue into Maura at a slow, sensual pace. Savoring the taste and taking her time. She made her way upward towards an engorged bud. Jane circled it and felt the hips beneath her shutter in response.

The next moment Jane felt the covers being pulled off over her head. She looked up into darkened hazel eyes. "Good morning gorgeous," Jane said smugly.

"It really is" Maura replied with a shy smile as she peaked up on her elbows. "You know how to start the morning off productively, don't you, detective?" She continued with a chuckle.

Jane made a simple uhuh and continued her work. Maura gasped and fell back onto the bed. She made her way back down to Maura's entrance and felt a gush of moisture meet her mouth.

Lapping up every bit of it, she proceeded to insert two digits into Maura. "Aahh" Maura moaned in response.

She was already tightening around Jane's fingers when Jane made the first slow thrust. "Oh...Jane! Faster p-please" Maura choked out, already feeling her orgasm approach no doubt.

Jane didn't need to be asked twice. She sealed her mouth over her throbbing clit and pumped into Maura fast. Spasming hips almost knocked Jane off target but she remained in control, pressing her right hand down on Maura's pelvis in response.

"Ahh ah, Yesss... Jane!" Maura yelled into the bedroom. Her body jerks vigorously as her orgasm crashes over her.

Maura's body relaxed and Jane eased out of her, licking off her digits one by one. She placed a last kiss to her center, eliciting a small spasm, and made her way back up towards Maura.

"Sorry for waking you up but, I was craving doctor". She kissed Maura slowly then fell next to her.

"Hmm. Something tells me you're not sorry at all." Maura added, leaning over to steal another kiss. "That was incredible, thank you" she added.