Chapter 6: The kiss

Magsimula sa umpisa

They make it to the hall just in time as Perez walks in the door. They walk discreetly towards their seats. Trying not to sound out of breath. "Good morning Lauren and Sarah walker. I trust you went over the more intimate details of your marriage?" Perez says looking intently at the seated and breathless women.

"Yes, we have. It's quite detailed as well, although I can't imagine anyone asking about it." Maura says confidently looking at her notes. She can't help but smile reading it again, remembering their morning and what it led to. Phantom limb syndrome? The term pops in Maura's mind as she swears she could still feel Jane's lips on hers. She traces her fingers over her lips before shaking her head. "Sarah?.. Sarah! Dr. Isles!"

Maura jerks her attention back to Perez."Yes, agent Perez?" Perez shifts her weight and places her hands out on the podium in front of her. "I realize it will take some getting used to but when I say 'Sarah', I am talking to you. I said yesterday that from today you will be referring to your aliases only. It will prepare you for the field." Maura nods her head in agreement. "Lauren, what does Sarah like in the sack?"

Perez knows Jane is prudish, to say the least, to talk about sex but she also knows exposure is the best medicine. Jane swallows "She um... likes it slow. Sensual. Kissing down her stomach while looking her in the eyes." Jane's mouth goes dry but she remembers everything Muara said. How could she not? She's determined to show Perez that she can put her own issues aside for the good of the operation.

"Her... inner thighs are especially... erogenous and she moans when I kiss her there just right." Jane thinks back to their kiss and she forces the smile creeping in the corner of her mouth away. "She also likes it when I bite her lip a little when we kiss." Maura's cheeks turn a slightly red color and she crosses her leg over the other. She turns her gaze to Perez, not able to look at Jane any longer while she is talking.

"Very good. That is detailed. Now Sarah. Tell me about your wife's family" Maura exhales slightly in relief that Perez is moving her focus to their general background. She is by no means skittish around the topic of sex but she can't manage to talk about the things she and the detective discussed earlier in the morning without wanting to kiss her again.

Maura Continues to tell Perez the details of Janes 'family'. Her confidence for the whole operation growing by the day. Perez continues to question the duo endlessly, making sure they literally finish each other's sentences. She goes through various scenarios that they could encounter and how they should handle the situations.

It's 11 am by the time they finish with the backgrounds. Perez is thorough, to say the least. "Ok, I am happy with your covers. Next Sarah our EOD will be here shortly to teach you how to disarm various bombs and booby traps. Lauren, there is a driving instructor outside. He will take you to the race track and teach you evasive driving. Tell Jim I said not to make you puke too much. We have work to do after your lessons"

Jane takes in a breath. "Seriously? Eeu. Now I'm kinda wishing I had a less exciting cover job. Oooh, why couldn't I be a sports agent?" Jane exclaims excitedly. Perez barely acknowledges Jane's protest. "You are dismissed. Report back here at five. You need to take couples pictures for the home decorators that will be setting up your house in Revere."

The women leave the lecturing hall. Nerves vibrating between them mostly for the training to come but there is definitely tension there. Jane is rubbing her hands slightly. "Ok Maur. I mean Sarah. Good luck with the bomb-defusing and the lock picking" Jane says giggling slightly. Thinking about the petite, educated, and virtuous woman learning how to do various criminal and edgy activities.

"Thank you, Lauren. Good luck with the driving. Try not to lose your breakfast" Maura says walking away, her hips swinging and her ass moving deliciously against her grey trousers.