"thank you love you dearly, sometimes

"thank you love you dearly, sometimes." she said then got in the car.

"cant wait till mama get you yo own car..." i mumbled starting the car.

"me and you both..ain't gonna ride wit yo bitch ass." she said and i stale faced her.

"if you wasn't my sister, i'd really beat the fuck out yo ass..." i said pulling out the driveway.

"didn't you slam me on the pavement when i was like 14 and you were 15??" she asked and i laughed.

"yeah...yo ass was knocked out cold..thought i killed you for a second." i said shaking my head.

"had a concussion for a good week..." she said shaking her head.

"at least you ain't die." i said and started speeding down the road.

"now if we get pulled over zarek i swear." she said and i shrugged my shoulders.

"another ticket, i'd have to pay." i said and she shook her head then looked back down at her phone.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"see you at lunch.." zakiya said as she got out the car.

i nodded my head at her then got out the car, i stood by the car for a few minutes before i heard a door shut making me look up.

i saw armory walking towards the front of the school and he put his hat on.

"amory!!" i called out, he continued walking.

"amory!!" i yelled a lil louder and watched as he slowed down and took out an airpod then looked around.

i quickly jogged up to him and adjusted my bookbag,"wassup." i said and he looked up at me for a few minutes then put his airpod back in and looked ahead of him.

"woww that's how it is." i said and he went to his phone and paused his music.

"can i help you??" he asked and i picked up my pace to keep up with him.

"what's yo first class??"

"chemistry..." he mumbled.

"want me to walk you?" he looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised.