Yeosang ~Abuse With No Mark~

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Sangie, you can talk to me," he asked softly.

"I'm fine, just think I over did it. I'm really tired," I whispered, letting my eyes slip closed. I didn't even open my eyes when I felt movement, already knowing that Wooyoung had picked me up and was most likely carrying me to my bed. Just as I thought, I felt him gently place me down on my bed and I immediately felt relief at the soft surface under my throbbing muscles. He moved away and I quickly opened my eyes, unsure what he was doing and why he was moving away. I watched as he went and rummaged through my draws, confused as to what he was doing but I understood a few seconds later as he walked back over with my pyjamas in his hands.

"Youngie, it's ok, I'll be fine," I said, not wanting him to feel obligated to look after me.

"I know, but I've got you. Just help the best you can but don't stress," he said sweetly. God, he's the best. This is why I will always protect him. I nodded and he gently helped me up, peeling off my shirt and replacing it with my pyjama top before doing the same with the pants. Once he was done, he helped me lay back down with my head on the pillow, pulling my blankets over me and tucking me in.

"Get some rest Sang, you work too hard," he said gently. He went to move back but I quickly mustered my energy and reached out, grabbing his wrist loosely but it was enough to make him stop.

"What's up," he asked softly, kneeling down in front of me.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep," I asked nervously. I wasn't sure if he would think I was being silly but clearly he didn't as he smiled widely.

"Of course," he replied quickly, sitting down on the bed beside me. He placed his hand in my hair and slowly ran his fingers through it. it was soothing and my eyes slip closed as I slowly drifted off.

Wooyoung's POV

I was cuddled up with San, watching a movie with him on his bed when I heard the front door open. That either means Hongjoong is home, though unlikely, or the more likely option, Yeosang is home. It was confirmed 30 seconds later when our door opened and closed and there was a small thud. He really needs to remember where the desk is, he runs into it too much. There were only a few more minutes left for the movie so I waited for it to end before getting up.

"Night Sannie, sleep well," I said, kissing his cheek softly.

"Goodnight," he replied, smiling as I left. I went to my room and opened the door, about to say hello to Yeosang when I saw him looking unconscious on the floor and I gasped. I ran inside, closing the door behind me and dropping beside Yeosang. I quickly pulled him into my arms, my heart pounding with the fear of my best friend being hurt. To my relief, he slowly lifted his head to look at me, but I was still worried for him. He moved his head and tucked it into my neck, his body untensing.

"What's wrong Sangie, you can talk to me," I said softly, concerned for him. I mean I did walk in on him collapsed on the floor and he's barely moved since I've been here.

"I'm fine, just think I over did it. I'm really tired," he said quietly. He really does look exhausted, he desperately needs sleep. I quickly scooped him up and gently placed him on his bed, smiling fondly as he curled up slightly. He looked so adorable. I then went over to his draws and grabbed out a set of pyjamas for him. I walked back over to him with his clothes.

"Youngie, it's ok, I'll be fine," he said. I could tell straight away from his voice that he most definitely was not fine, he just didn't want to cause me any, as he would say, 'inconvenience'. But he could never be an inconvenience to me.

"I know, but I've got you. Just help the best you can but don't stress," I told him. His eyes lit up slightly and he nodded, making me smile at his cuteness despite being so tired. I grabbed his waist and shoulder and gently lifted so he was sitting up and it was easier to take off his shirt. I switched his shirts before helping him shimmying out of his pants and replacing them with his pyjama pants. After finishing, I slowly lowered him back down on to the bed so he was laying down and his head rested on the pillow. I grabbed his blankets and pulled them up to cover his torso, tucking him in for good measure.