chapter 31

Taekook and jihope was preparing for the gender revealing party . Now everybody was gathered in the small garden of hobis apartment . Mr jeon and Mrs jeon smiled at jimin who was preparing everything with his 7 month belly . Yoogji looked jimin who was so much cute and adorable in pink out fit under knowly his heart skip a moment . 

   Mrs kim and grandma was in sitting near to jungkook who was also wear a pink dress . Mr jeon looked at the side only to see a happy jungkook with a big tummy sitting with a old lady and middle aged lady . The middle aged lady looked at Mr jeon and become shock .

  Mrs kim looked straight only to see Mr jeon standing infront of her . Mrs kim go straight to jeon couples . Jungkook followed her   behind . Mrs kim clear her throat to Mrs jeon who shrugged and acted like she ignore . Mrs kim said long time no see jeons . Jungkook amazed and  asked you know them mom . Mrs jeon snaped at the name of mom and said oh....  is this your mother in law jungkook . Jungkook nodded . Mrs jeon started to laugh while laughing she said .... oh.. my ... god how can I except a stupids son to be brave . Mrs kim greeted his teeth and said you bitch did you call me and my son stupid. 

    Taehyung runs to the ladies who ready to knockout the other . Jungkook  also tried to stop them but he cant with his big tummy.  Taehyung come and make his mom calm and take her to a room and jungkook follow them .

   Mrs kim entered in the room stormed her feet and shout ... that bitch ... jungkook suprisily ask mom ... did you know them  . Mrs kim looked at taekook and said we were together in colledge . We were best friends . I support her when she proposed that damn cold ass jeon .  Then what did she do to me .  She is a traitor . Mrs kim not explained further . She stormed outside the room .

      Yoogji was looking at jimin who doesn't give a damn about yoogji and happily enjoying his mochi.. taekook and hobi entered in the garden . Hobi announced in a lound voice . Here..... we..... guys ... first we will reveal the gender of jimin baby . Hobi looked at jimin and smiled and ask softly . Jimina ... what is your guess .jimin answered with a wide smile . I think it was a girl .  Jungkook looked at yoogji who was slightly smiled at the jimins prediction . Jungkook go near to yoogji and ask in audible voice hyung what your guess .

    Jimins smile fade away when jungkook ask yoogji about guessing.  He know his husband dont accept his baby as his . Other than that he promised himself that he never become a week or soft anymore.  Of course he want to know what his husband guessing because his husband is baby's father . Yoogji looked at jimin and Slightly smiled and said I think baby is a girl .

     J hope smiled brightly and said this is  lollipops we were give this to your hand . One of the lollipop contain a colour . If the colour was pink the baby was a girl and if it was blue the baby was boy .

   Jimin smiled brightly and bite the lollipop only to find white inside . He dissopointmently looked at taehyung who was next to give a bite . Taehyung bite the lollipop same as white . Everyone try and find white . Yoogji also found white inside . Grandma bite the lollipop and there come the colour pink .

   A loud applause where heard . Hobi looked at taekook who was standing in the side smiling and giggling.  Hobi looked straight again announce loudly.  Hello next is our taekook  so... everyone know that our jungkookie is preggi with triplets so we will conduct this three times to Identify each baby's gender .
Taekook nodded with so much exited . Hobi ask taekook so... guys guess it .. taekook smiled brightly and say we were sure that we are having baby girls . Hobi nodded and give everyone a candle . Everylight it up.and looked each other to know who get a colour flame  . Yoogji looked at his candle and smiled widely and said loudly look .... guys... it is blue it is a boy ...

    Taehyung happily jumped and pecked his husband's cheek who was giggling and said baby it's boy . Next will be girl iam sure . Jungkook nodded happily . Hobi bring a cup cake for everyone and tell them eat . Everyone eat . Again looked at each other this Mr jeon clear his throat and looked the cup cake in his hand and said in a serious tone it's blue baby is a boy again . Taehyung again jumped and peacked him husband's lips and said  ohh ... baby... look we again get a baby boy . I know next is definitely gonna be a girl .

  Hobi this time get a small cake  And give a knife taekook to cut . Taekook cut the the cake . A loud applause where heard junkook suddenly shouted . It's again boy .

  Taehyung jumped again and hugged jungkook and said oh.... we get a baby boyy again jungkook glare at taehyung but hugged him back and peacked his husband's cheek and said hubby.... iam sure our boys gonna protect our little  jimini . Jimin and yoogji also smiled at his coment . Taehyung also smiled at his coment and said no... baby... we will make sure our little jimini and our boys will live independently and make them protect themselves and eachother together. Taehyung cupped jungkooks face with his both hands and said I promise baby.. whatever happens I will not make you cry . I know Iam not strong as you but jungkookie I will protect you and our babies eventhough I lose my life .

       Jungkook taerfully hugged his husband who have also tears in his eyes and said thankyou hubby...  to make me happy with your stupid acts and give me three wonderful gift . Everyone cooed at the couple

  I HOPE YOU LIKE

  IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMMENT 😁

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚