chapter 27

Mr jeon and Mrs jeon was talking to the manager about the new project . Mr jeon looked left of his side only to see his child hood best friend in a doctors coat. Mr jeon excuse himself and go near to his friend who have a round glass in his eyes . Mr jeon came near to him and clear his throat that man frowned and look at Mr jeon but the frown suddenly replaced and become a surprised expression and said what the ... heyyy jeon how the fuck you here it's been long we met . Mr jeon hugged his friend and said yeah its been a while you idiot kim .

Mr Kim smiled and said you have no change literally. Mr jeon nodded and yes you too ... and.. how's she is she Okey... Mr Kim take a long sigh and said I never met her after that . I got married to a person that dad wishes . And eventually 5 years later we got separated. Mr jeon nodded and ask you don't try to find her . Mr Kim nodded and no... I look for her everywhere but no.. nothing I don't get nothing. Mr jeon looked at his friend who have tears in his eyes and patt his shoulder and ask so... is this your hospital I thought he was the one . Mr Kim chuckled and said . Yes it was but you know I like to work so I give him my responsibilities and he is good and trustworthy . And he also look our company in behalf of me .

Mr and Mrs jeon and Mr Kim was lightly laughing at their old stories . A nurse interrupted . Mmm... Dr Kim the patient is waiting for you for almost 10 minutes . Mr Kim looked at couple and said ohh I forget that I have a checkup today . Its a rare case you know . Mr jeon confusely ask rare case .... what happened. Mr Kim said you know it is rare to have triplets in malepregnany. That guy is having triplets . Mr jeon nodded. Mr Kim suddenly light up his mood and said how about you two come to my cabin we can discuss everything after the appointment.

Mr jeon and Mrs jeon nodded and said yeah sure why not .. we will come . We can discuss about our get together. They all nodded and go to mr kims cabin .

Yoogji looked taehyung who was scaredly looking at him . Yoogji again shouted tell me you bastard what did you do to my kookie ...... taehyung gulped and took his courage and said in one go . Iam sorry sir I was married to your brother for almost 6 months and he was pregnant with my babies for 4 months . Yoogji wide his eyes and looked at taehyung in disbelief and ask where is he now if dad finds about you and kookie it will be his last day .. where is he you idiot . Taehyung gulped and said we have appointment today . Then taehyung and yoogji runned to the doctors cabin .

Jungkook looked at the nurse who was spreading the jell in his tummy . He always flinch when the cold substance touch his tummy . Jungkook looked at the monitor and ask . Is my babies are Okey.. the nurse clear her throat and said mmmm...yeah... don't worry . After this Dr will explain you everything. Jungkook nodded . The door suddenly opened and yoogji and taehyung entered. Jungkook gasp when he see yoogji . Yoogji looked at his brothers tummy which was bigger than a normal 4 month preggi man's tummy look like.

Taehyung suddenly Came to jungkook and said panickly .. baby.. we should go your parents are here . Jungkook want to ask more but another door opening sound heard Mr Kim and jeon couple entered with smily face but suddenly disappeared when they see yoogji and taekook . They confusely looked at them only to notice the exposed little big tummy of their son .

Mr Kim looked at jungkook and looked at nurse to give him the files . He studied and said Mr Kim you should eat more food for your babies . Looks like you taking so stress . I will write a tablet you should eat after dinner everyday . Mr Kim looked at jungkook but jungkook was not listening to him he was looking at jeon couples like a statue . Same goes with everyone in the room looking at each other like a statue . Except the nurse and Dr.

Mrs jeon shouted with tearfully full eyes kookie what the.... you were pregnant all these days and never tell to your parents. Jungkook tears started to flow . Mr jeon angrily asked . You acted like you were a top . I believed that that's why give you all mafia works . But look at you pathetic . Who is father .... jungkook flinched at his father's shout and looked taehyung. Taehyung gulped hardly and smiled at jeon couple . Taehyung feel a pain in jaw and he was in floor blood dripping from his lips .

Taehyung was scared he was not in to fights . He never in his life kill or hurt a insect or animal . He was scared alot that Mr jeon will kill him . He want to see his babies last but what can he do his babies never came to the world .
Taehyung looked at sacred Junkook who scaredly looked at his father who punching the hell out of taehyung.

Jungkook kneel down and plead to his dad . Dad please.... don't hurt my husband ... please don't.. hurt my babies father please I beg you.... tears were flowing from his eyes . If anyone see jungkook in this state they were surely gasp . Because the words like begging and pleading never exist in his dictionary. But look at him he was pleading and begging for his husband's life . Mr jeon looked at jungkook stretch his hand to slap him . Mrs jeon shouted ... honey stop .... he is pregnant..

Mrs jeon looked at jungkook who was holding taehyungs bruised body in his lap and hiccuping . Mrs jeon said in serious tone . Jungkook I would like to say we disown you . Now own you have no place in jeon mansion . You know what I never expected this from you I thought you were different from your brothers . Live your life with your husband . You have no place in jeons now . Jungkook nodded while crying.

Mr jeon and Mrs jeon looked at yoogji who was head hang low standing aside . And looked at Mr Kim who was standing near his table . Mrs jeon looked at Mr Kim and said mmm sorry for the drama we would like to invite you to jeon mansion for dinner today .
Mr Kim nodded and said . Yeah I would be there .

I HOPE YOU LIKE

IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMENT 😁

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚