chapter 26

Jungkook was in his room crying silently sitting in his room . Taehyung entered with a worried voice . He kneel in front of his crying husband and said ... kookie baby don't cry he is alright.  Jungkook snapped looked at taehyung who have tears in his eyes too and ask hubby... did you find jimin . Is he alright . Taehyung looked at his  husband sadly and said.  I don't know he was in hospital now . Jungkook jump on the sit and shout.. what ... why ... is he do anything to himself . Taehyung shook his head as no and said  I think he have a panick attack and being unconscious in washroom . Hobi hyung found him and get him to hospital . Hobi hyung just call me and inform me the news .

    Jungkook nodded sadly and sit weekly in the bed and said . Don't tell anyone anything hubby . I know jimin also want a break from everything.  Tell hobi hyung to keep him in his apartment for mere period . Taehyung nodded and take his phone and call hobi.

      Jimin blink open his eyes only to find himself in a hospital room .  The memories started come in his mind . But he dont want to cry anymore . Suddenly the door opened a man entered with a sunshine smile . Hobi looked at jimin and widely smile  and said hi  ... iam hobi I found you in the washroom . Jimin panickily ask did I hurt my baby... hobi shook his head sadly and said no..  don't say that .your baby is fine and healthy but you have to be  more carefull . Jimin nodded with tearfull eyes said .I don't want go their . I don't want to see him again .

   Hope nodded and said you know taehyung is like my brother he ask me to take you to my apartment . Don't..  worry I will keep you safe I promise . Jimin nodded and smiled at hobis kindness .

      Yoogji entered in the mansion only to see furious Mr jeon and Mrs jeon . Suddenly he feel a stink in his face . His mother never in her life hurt her children's but today she slap his son .
Mrs jeon shouted you will regret .then she stomped inside her room with tearfull eyes . Mr jeon take a deep breath and looked at yoogji whose head hang low he also followed his wife . Yoogji entered in his room . He waited for a certain person but that person didn't came . He dont know  why he is  feel scared . What if anything happens to him . Where will be he in this night. He feel anxious yet nervous to ask anyone that where is jimin .

   jungkook was preparing himself for his check up . Taehyung told him that he will wait for him downstairs . Jungkook take a breath.  He dont feel Okey today . He feel like something bad gonna happen.  He take deep sigh go downstairs to his husband . Jungkook start the car and put sit belt . Taehyung looked at his husband sadly . Jungkook looked at taehyung and ask . Why you sulking.  Taehyung sighn and said .mmm.... I should also study driving . If I know driving then my baby don't have to drive in this situation.  Jungkook chuckled and said yes baby you should study see... my belly is becoming bigger I can't drive after 2 or 3 months later . Taehyung nodded kissed his husband's cheeks and said yes I will study .

     Taekook entered in jimins room . Jimin was discharging today . Jungkook came near to jimin who was smiling and sitted in a sit and ask . Hyung you Okey . Jimin nodded with smile face and said iam Okey kookie . Jungkook nodded and looked at jimins tummy and ask what about baby  ?? Jimin touched his tummy and said doctor said I should be more carefull now on panick attack may cause baby alot. Jungkook nodded again and said I should go hyung I have checkup today .

      Yoogji , Mr and Mr jeon entered the hospital only to see the most biggest doctors and workers were bowing at them . They smiled at them and looked the manager at the hospital who also bowed them . Mr jeon looked at his new colloboration project hospital . They were now sitting in the luxurious room in the hospital . Manager speaks sir iam more pleased that you and your  family accept our project and glad to hear that your collaborating with us . Mr jeon nodded and said yeah... iam also glad we are collobrating with you in a cold tone .

    Taehyung was in  cafeteria buying strawberry milkshake for his husband who was pouting and sitting in front of doctors cabin  for his  appointment.
  when he heard a familiar sound called him taehyung.... Taehyung looked behind to see yoogji with a cold aura standing behind him .

     Taehyung widened his eyes and ask in a shattered voice sir .. what are you doing here . Yoogji looked taehyung  again . We are collobrating our pharmaceutical company with this hospital. Why are you here ???
Taehyung fake smiled and said ... mmm.... my husband have his checkup today . Yoogji nodded and  again look at taehyung and ask is it jimin Okey.. Taehyung smiled a little and said
I dont know sir . Yoogji take deep sign and said I know taehyung I heard dad and mom telling about him how your friend help him . You know we were mafias we only needs minutes to find  him .

     Taehyung sigh and said mmm... l don't know sir . You can ask jimin yourself he was in room no 806b . Yoogji nodded and said mom and dad is here . Taehyung widened his eyes and ask .. then where are they . Yoogji frown at taehyung and said mom and dad have a friend in gynecology they were their  I think . Taehyung cursed himself . Yoogji again frowned and ask . What ... what happened. 

       Taehyung looked yoogji who have a questionable look he panickly said .. hyung ... oh ... my God... kookies is there what if they see him . What if they he see his belly . Yoogji suddenly hold taehyung collars and shout . What are you blabbering taehyung.  What did kookie doing there . Taehyung facepalmed himself and said in mind . What the fuck taehyung when you get nervous you tell every truth dont minding who was in front you ... you.. stupid ...idiot ...

     Jungkook looked for his husband who was gone for a while jungkook said to himself . Why he is taking this much time . A nurse came out and shout jungkook your turn . Jungkook stand and looked for his husband one last time and get inside . The same nurse who was there said . Wait for 5 minutes doctor be back  and nurse pointed to the bed and said you should lay here . Jungkook take of his hoodie and lay down the bed with his now visible 4 month belly .

  I HOPE YOU LIKE😁

IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMENT

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚