chapter 28

Hoseok was preparing lunch for jimin and himself but door bell interupted.  He clean his hand in his clothes and open the door and looked at the two figures in front of him confusely and ask what the fuck you two doing here ....and what heck happen to your face tae ..

   Taehyung smiled widely and said kookies dad and mom kicked us out . Hoseok sigh and said so... what ... so you two going to stay here .taehyung and jungkook nodded.  Hobi looked at the his small apartment and shout.... what the heck.... only two rooms are here if you to started to stay here when where should I stay . The one room is already taken by jimin .

     Taehyung looked at hobi sadly and said I know your a stone hearted man look at my husband he is pregnant and your also kicking us out don't you remember you were eat my meal whole day when we are in village . You even stole my fucking underwear did I ever  ask you back. Now ... I want a place to stay but what are you doing you also kicking me and pregnant husband out just like that jeons .

  Hobi shouted Okey stop your drama taehyung I will allow you two to stay . And one more think I stole your underwear but you know what there is big hole in it .

    Taehyung smile widely and said thankyou hobi hyung your such kindhearted person I ever seen . And the underwear case what ever hole in it you use that underwear for almost the last cloth left in it . Then taehyung and jungkook entered the house . Taehyung said we should take this room hyung you should stay in couch . Prepare lunch for us too .

Hobi sigh and said iam I your servent you idiot if you want you should come and prepare .

        Mr Kim entered in jeon only to see a gloom nature in the mansion. Namjoon was sitting in the couch shouting at someone in phone .... what  kookie . Why you don't inform me  I will arrange a apartment for both of you . In a silent later he again speak to jungkook in a calm way . It's Okey..  is that you want... do as your wish   . Namjoon cut the call only to see Mr Kim in front of him with a slight smile .
Namjoon clear his throat and ask dr why you... intrupted by Mr jeon who was standing behind him . You came ... Mr Kim said why not my childhood friend who invited me .

  Mr jeon introduced this namjoon my elder son and you the one you see in the hospital he is my second son yoogji.
Mr Kim smile ask and .... Mr jeon sighn and said the one who was pregnant is the younger one . Mr Kim chuckled and ask he is just like you jeon . Mr jeon glare at him and ask how can he ..mm.. he is married to a world class stupid . I never in my life cried for anyone . Don't you see how pathetically he beg for him .

   Mr Kim again chuckled and said he was his husband bro . What  can you expect from him when you mercilessly hitting his husband in front of him . Mrs jeon joined them with a bottle of wine and said whatever he did was not good Kim.  He married him without our presence and he even change his sir name that's too a Kim. 

   Mr Kim again chuckled and said dont be rude to him . You know he have a complicated pregnancy.  Mrsjeon snapped faced at Mr Kim and ask complicated... ?? Mr Kim said yeahh.. a little he should not take so much stress . Mr jeon nodded and said whatever dont talk about him anymore . I don't want to hear about him . Let's talk about something else . They three nodded and started to say and laugh about some random things .

   Namjoon entered in jins room only too see a busy Jin reading a magazine in his hand . Namjoon cleared his throat and said Jin... I wanna talk to you   . Jin stand suddenly and said I don't want to talk to you namjoon . Then he try to left the room . But namjoon hold his wrist pulled him for a hug.  Namjoon hugged him tightly.  Jin try to push him with his teary eyes but eventually give up and lean in to namjoon chest . But when realistic hit he push namjoon and shout... why.... why... now ... where is your fucking rose . Namjoon sighn and said I told her I dont have feelings any more . Jin again shouted so.. you want me .

  Namjoon keep silent for a moment said I don't want a divorce . When you shifted to guestroom . I feel like .... I don't know ... I want you ..near me .. his eyes become teary . Jin can understand how sincere he was . Namjoon continued  please .. give .. a chance..

       Jin looked at his husband face and nodded while hiccuping.  Namjoon hugged him tightly . Jin smiled with tearfull eyes . Namjoon tears started flow . Jin looked at namjoon nape . He  remember how he kiss him there . Jin ask to namjoon can I kiss you . Namjoon pulled Jin back and instantly kissed him he bite his lips to enter.  Jin gladly accept his husband to devour his whole mouth .

        Hobi entered the house exhausted.  Jungkook and jimin who was in couch . Standup suddenly and ask what happen .
Hopi exhaustly fall in couch and said jeon bastards kick me out from company . I don't want to go back to  village with no money I promise mom that I will go back to village by my own jet .

  Jungkook sadly sit near hobi and said sorry hyung it's all because of me .  Hobi sighn and said it's Okey jungkookie I should try another job .
Taehyung entered with a bag of clothes and accessories and kiss his husband in lips smilingly . Hobi looked at taehyung who smiling widely. hobi asked confusely . Taehyung ah.. where do you get money to buy this . Taehyung again smiled and said from your card .

Hobi jumped on his sit but suddenly become unconscious and fall down . Taehyung jungkook and jimin looked eachother . Taehyung confusely ask is he dead . Hobi suddenly stand from floor and shout you idiot now you wanna kill me ... my time is not good ..that's why all are falling in my head . Hobi stormed inside his room . Jungkook confusely ask taehyung don't you tell hobi hyung that was our room now . Taehyung nodded. 

I HOPE YOU LIKE

IF YOU LIKE VOTE COMENT

THANKYOU FOR 2K READS 🥰🥰🥰🥰

  💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚