chapter 13

Three of them entered in the mansion . Yoomin Mr and Mrs jeon sitting in the big expensive couch chatting about  something  . Jimin is no more shy he is like emotionless sitting near to yoogji but keep a distance between like he is scared of yoogji . He is wearing make up just like Jin to don't want to show his dull eyes and bruises

          Looking at his jungkook can easily say his condition is worst than Jin.  He look beside to find taehyung but taehyung was no were to be  found .jungkook looked straight only to see taehyung is sitting in the couch with Mr and Mrs jeon and everyone looking at him like what the fuck is happening . Taehyung bow politely to everyone then smile awkwardly.  Mrs jeon started heyyy..... who are you why you sitting  here without permission . Taehyung look at Mrs jeon and said  ohhh what you want mam tea or coffee  I will do anything for you . I promise I will be good son .

        Jeonkook face palm himself and look at hobi  who already looking at him . Hobi whispered to jungkook I already to told you he was so stupid when he was nervous.jungkook looked
at taehyung who was blabbering and blabbering about his good qualities.  You know I sing sometimes I will dance . one day somepeople call me to become idol I said no you know  why I don't like to come in TV because grandma said somebitches drool over me and  take me away from my husband . Jungkook gulped hard and look at his family looking at taehyung like ghost and jungkook can clearly seen the burn inside Mr jeon and Mrs jeon .

              Mr jeon stand and yell shut up...... taehyung jumped in the place because of shout his face covered with fear and he looked at jungkook in a apologic way . Mr jeon looked at jungkook and again shout . Jungkook who is this . Why he come with you .

              Jungkook take a deep breath and come near to his family and said he is . His sentence cut by namjoon telling he is the new servent. I appoint him today . Jungkook looked at namjoon who stared at jungkook like he wanna kill him and come near to his family and  ask is it anyone have any problem .

         Jungkook doesn't know what to do . He  want to argue that his husband was not a servent and he want to tell everyone that this handsome man was his  husband . Jungkook next moment open the mouth to argue back but taehyung cut him saying . Yes.. yes... iam new maid namjoon sir appoint and he smiled at everyone .

         Jungkook looked at his husband who have smiling widely but he know how much pain he was hiding under that wide smile . Mr jeon nodded and call a maid and said lena this is new servent  give him a good room to stay . Then look at taehyung and ask what is your name you talkative boy . Taehyung smile widely hiding his tears and said my name taehyung sir . Mr jeon again nodded and said you can follow lena she will lead you to your room . Then look at hobi and ask can I ask who you are ?? Hobi slightly smiled and give a paper to Mr jeon . Mr jeon read the paper and look and jungkook and said
Jungkook this is your new secretary is you have any problem. Jungkook shake his head as no .

           Jungkook bursted inside namjoons room and take him to his collar and shout what is your problem hyung why you did that huhh . He is my husband . I want him beside me why??? Tears start to fall in his eyes . They were in a silence and suddenly the door opened with click . Jin and taehyung entered inside the room .

         Seeing taehyung jungkook run to him and hug him tightly . Taehyung who slightly smile and caressed jungkook hair and said baby iam Okey look iam Okey.  Jungkook looked at his husband's eyes at Said enough of this drama come I will tell everyone your my husband . Namjoon intrupted go kokiee go and tell your dad that he is your husband then what do you gain huhh I swear you will also end up like me .
Do you think your dad gonna accept him he will surely arranged your marriage next moment with Jennie just like me remember when I said I love her what he do huh he arrange my marriage next moment with her brother . And also you ended up like me and yoogji . Namjoon sighn and continued kookie listen your engaged now . If he will Come to know about taehyung he will definitely gonna destroy him think about it and we have 6 months right we will surely come to a solution. 

            Taehyung nodded with tearfull eyes and said kookie listen to your hyung . We can come to solution right and caresses jungkook cheeks and said baby I just want you to be happy jungkook shouted with tearfully eyes my happiness is you . Taehyung joined his head to jungkook and give a peak to his forehead and said now listen to your hyung Okey everything will be Okey. 

     Namjoon smiled at taehyung.  Taehyung bowed politely . And look at his jungkook and said proudly baby I promise you every single living thing in the house will be love me I will make sure . And I prove that your husband was genius not a stupid to everyone and he smirk and left the room . Jungkook also smile at his husband's stupid talks and left to his room .

     At yoomins room

    Yoogji was in his laptop doing some work . The bathroom door opened jimin with a sweat t shirt and pants . He even don't look at yoogji and started to combing his hair . He flinch when a arms wrap around him tightly in his waist he know who was that . Jimin scardely speak yoogji please ..then a hard slap landed on his face.  And next moment he was pined to his bed yoogji hovered over him tears are started to flowing because the painfull bite marks  giving by his husband

     The door suddenly opened revealing taehyung with a cup of tea . Yoogji suddenly jumped out of the bed and shouted at taehyung . What the fuck you want huhh... taehyung slap himself a thousands of times in his mind and said to himself what a stupid your taehyung how can you not knock is that your uncles room that don't need to knock . You fool you try to impress them more like your emprassing in front of everyone . He come to his right mind when yoogji again shout what the fuck you want you fool .

       Taehyung smiled widely again and  bow politely and  said sorry sir sorry to disturb your moment you ordered us to get you some tea . Yoogji sigh and come near to  taehyung take the cup of tea and said you should knock next time . Yoogji left the room with his tea taehyung look at jimin and smile widely and bow politely in apologic way and left the room

       I know iam terrible at English iam really sorry . I hope you like 😁

             💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚