chapter 14

Namjoon was working on his laptop when the door opened revealing Jin with a cup of hot coffee . Namjoon looked at jin who Slightly smiled at his husband . Namjoon just shrugged off and concentrate on his work . Jin sitted near to namjoon and give the coffee to namjoon . Namjoon who accepted the coffee . Jin smile widely at thought of his husband accept his coffee . But in a moment he flinched and jumped out of the bed because of the burning sensation in his hand and lap . He look at namjoon who have a emotionless face and ask to Jin how is your cofee is it tasty ??

Jin gulped hardly tears started flow from his eyes . His heart hurts so much that he know he can't control anymore if he stand here . he took the cofee cup and left the room . When he was out of the room he lean in the wall for support his body and started to cry hard .

Taehyung was humming a song and doing the dishes in jeon kitchen. When two arms hugged him from behind . Taehyung flinched but soon realized it was his cold but clingy lovely husband . Jungkook started to give butterfly kisses in taehyungs nape . Instantly realization hit him he break the hugg and look jungkook and ask kookie what are you doing what if anyone sees us like this .

Jungkook put his finger in his lips and said hubby don't be afraid no one is hear they will go to jimins house for a dinner only namjoon hyung and Jin hyung is here they are In their room now don't worry .

Taehyung look at jungkook confusely and ask who is jimmin . Jungkook smiled and said dont you remember the short guy who is sitting with my hyung he is yoogji hyungs husband. Taehyung remembered instantly and yell.yeahh..... that mochi like one right
Jungkook chuckled and nodded and peak taehyungs lips

Taehyungs deepened the kiss and jungkook also kissed him back . And kiss become a hot make out session taehyung bite jungkooks lips to enter jungkook moaned. Taehyung entered his tongue and tasted each and every corner of jungkook mouth like he was addicted to it .

Taehyung break the kiss and looked at jungkook who have a swollen lips and messy hair . Taehyung lick jungkook bottom lips and said in husky deep and sexy voice jump on me baby .

Jungkook who instantly jump on his husband . Wrapped his legs in his husband's hip and hands wrapped his boths Taehyung neck kissing him hungrily. Taehyung put jungkook on the kitchen counter not breaking the kiss . still Jungkook legs wrapped around Taehyung hips . Taehyung move to his tongue to his husband's necks sucking and bitting the sweet spot of his husband. Jungkook moaned at the sensation ahh.... hubby ....

They flinched when a throat clearing sound heard . Instantly looked at the side to find Jin who is standing with a cup in his hand . Jungkook get down from the counter and look at taehyung who shyly standing in the side smiling awkwardly

Jin started mmmm.. mom call me and said they were near may be arrived mansion in 10 min . Jungkook nodded and mumbled a thankyou to Jin and walked fastly fully flustered and red . Jin smiles at taehyung and said dont be shy tae .

Taeyung smile widely and looked at jin who have a dull face . Taehyung can clearly say he was crying a moment ago but his eyes landed on jins hand which was red .

Taehyung run to his room which is near the kitchen . the room is big but comparedly very small room in jeon mansion . He took his tooth Paiste and come near to jin . Panickly take jins hand and put In the sink and open the water and take clean cloth and clean the wound and apply his tooth Paiste in it . Jin amusely ask taehyung are you adding your Paiste in the burn . Taehyung nodded and said sorry hyung I don't bring ointment you know there is only one in my home and mom always burn her hand when she was in kitchen so I leave it there and grandma always apply tooth Paiste in my hand when I was burnt .

Jin just smiled tears whelmed in his eyes and started flow secounds Jin started to chocked on his tears . Taehyung looked at jin sadly and ask hyung is it hurting badly . Jin nodded his head and said yes so hurting when our loved one treated like me as a trash. Taehyung understand jin was not talking about his burn .so he keep his silent and give space to jin clear his mind .

Minutes later jin finally calm down and looked at taehyung and said thankyou . Taehyung who still rubbing jins back to calm him down smiled widely and said hyung you can tell me anything if you feel free with me . Jin nodded and said jungkook is lucky to have a husband like you so loving and caring .

Jin chuckled and wipe his tears and said you know I thought jungkook is more than cold than his hyungs . And I never expected he will be a bottom .
Taehyung smile shyly at that comment .
Jin continued I swear taehyung-ah no one in this house will thought he will be bottom that's why dad arranged his marriage with Jennie.

The sweet conversation end when the door opened Mrs and Mr jeon entered with a emotionless yoogji and jimin behind . Jimin is not comfortable with anyone in this house . He never talked to anyone .Jin also dont mind him because he thought he will Come and talk to him first but it never happened . But looking at boy jin can understand it was not the boy who entered jeon mansion with his eyes smile and shy behavior he was changed a lot after coming from that honey moon trip .

I hope you like 😁😁😁

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚