chapter 4

At party hall
Mr jeon came to the stage with a Mike in hand Mr jeon started hello everyone today my son jeon yoogji get married to park son park jimin . And I like to announce you that we to companies park and jeon company will be collaborating soon . A round of applause were heard . Mr continued I like to welcome my two sons jungkook and yoogji here for my next announcement . Yoogji and jungkook came near to Mr jeon with a scared and nervous expression in other namjoon were looking every thing in confused face. Mr jeon continued tomorrow itself jeon companies bosses are here . They will be the ceo . The round applause again heard in the hall .
Namjoon just standing in a side with a life less body . Jin is near to him he know namjoons biggest dream to the ceo of the company other than controlling mafia works .
Tears were seen in his eyes it will fall anytime suddenly namjoon go to the minibar and ordered a drink and he drink a lot to become drunk .
At night they all come to jeon mansion . Jimin was following yoogji like a lose puppy . Namjoon straightly go to his room Jin follow him .
At namjoons room
Namjoon was streaming his tears he was holding for long time . Jin entered sit near to him in the bed and said namjoon what about I will talk to my dad you can be the ceo of Kim company . Namjooon uttered nothing . Jin continued how about you start your own company then definitely you will be the boss right . Namjoon stand suddenly slap Jin who fall in bed because of the slap. Jins tears started to fall in a secound namjoon was also crying. Suddenly namjoon hugged Jin tightly Jin teary face turned to a shocked face some minutes later he hugged back . Namjoon blabbering something and Jin can't under stand anything . But he know he was complaining about dad . Little while later namjoon calmdown and stand and said mm.. I will take a shower . Then he go to attached bathroom inside the room . Jin was sitting in the who processing what just happened put his hands in his chest and said to himself why this stupid heart this fast . Namjoon inside bathroom standing in front of mirror also put his hands in his chest and said to himself why my heart beat rise when I hug him .
At morning at jeons dining table every one eating break fast . Mr Jeon eyed namjoon and looked at yoogji and jimin . Look at them everyone can understand there is nothing happened in night . Jimin is too shy that he don't speak and Yoogji who dont want start a conversation first . Mr jeon cleared his throat and said I arranged yours honeymoon yoogji . You and jimin started to pack . Evening you two will leave for Caribbean island .
Jimins whole face become pink in the name Honeymoon. yoogji just nodded and started enjoy his food again . Mr jeon continued and jungkook you will go to Daegu for a mission . We heard our enemies are hiding a rural village their namjoon and Jin accompany you . Namjoon interupted .  I will go but why Jin it was dangerous to him . Mr jeon said I don't tell you to take jin to mission .Jin can stay In a hotel . It will be relax for him and I expect grandson soon . Mr jeon speak everything In a straight face . In name grandson Jin and namjoon looked at each other and averted gaze quickly . Then they also nodded and enjoy their break fast .