chapter 12

Jungkook were watching the series but he is not intrested in it but looking at  taehyung hobi and grandma having nonstop tears he want to laugh loudly . Mrs kim and hobis mother entered the room with some snacks.  Hobis mother run to grandma sit between grandma and said mama....do you know her child's father was Mr choi . Grandma gasp and said what... the child was Mr choi's . Hobi looked at them and said In  disbelief I don't know ones they told as Mr choi and another day they tell it was Chung-Chung.  Taehyung interupted you know atlast my assumption will be come true Mrs Lee was his child's father . Jungkook look at that cute arguing family a wide smile come to his lips . Jungkook interupted by saying hubby can you show me the bathroom here I dont know where it is  .

                Taehyung smile widely and said shyly yes baby come follow me . Taehyung stand and go outside jungkook followed him . When they arrived taehyung show him . Baby this is our bathroom. Jungkook chuckled and captured taehyung lips and kissed him passionately taehyung break the kiss and look away shyly and said baby don't be look may be they will see us . Jungkook again smiled and said hubby I wanna talk to you . Taehyung know the seriousness in jungkook voice so he looked at him and caresses jungkooks cheeks and ask what my baby wants .  

                 Jungkook said baby I want to go  home you know I have works their and my family doesn't know about our marriage . Taehyungs face darkened he dont know what to say he dont want to leave the younger . But he dont want to be selfish . Jungkook noticed and continued baby would you like to come with me . Taehyung lightened his face and ask baby what about your family . I don't think they will accept us . Look at you and look at me a stupid farmer who can't buy a expensive clothes for my husband . Jungkook smiled and replied I don't want any expensive things hubby I only want you.  the only expensive thing that I got oneday from nowhere I don't want lose it I want to cherish each and every moment  with you . Taehyung nodded shyly and said dont be so cheesy jungkookiee .

     Jungkook and taehyung go inside and hobi suddenly jump into taehyung and said taehyung-ahh you were right her child's father was Mr Lee.  Taehyung gasped and ask really hyung thats so suprising.  Then hobi look at taehyung and jungkook and said  thought this guy will divorce you but look like you fall in love with each other .

               Taehyung nodded shyly andsaid  yes hyung we two love each other now . Then they settled at the small old couch in the living room . Taehyung started mom grandma I want to ask you both something . Mrs kim ask what taehyung . Taehyung replied kookie want to go his house day after tomorrow . I also like to go with him but we are confused that his family will accept . Mrs kim replied baby I always want you to be settled in city hobi also got a job their . I think you also search for a job their . It will be good for your future too .

         Taehyung think for a moment and replied your right  I should look a job there and I can visit you guys anytime right . Mrskim and grandma smile widely and said yes baby . Taehyung continued mmmm what about john and others . Mrs kim said I will be here I will take care of them you should give more preference to your husband now .
  Hobi jumped on taehyung and say in a exited way yeah me and taehyung is going city together we can chill baby .  Then they hug each other and jumped like babies . Jungkook chuckled at their cute relation and mumbled a thank you to Mrs kim Mrs kim just nodded with a wide smile .

        Then 1 week passed jungkook got more attracted to his in laws . Grandma telling him stories about series she watching Mrs kim teaching some cooking . And taehyungs always shy and clingy with his kookie but in night he wreck him completely.  Taehyung now know about jungkook was a mafia first he was mad that his jungkook dont tell him about then they make up with each other with a hot passionate kiss .
     Now they are in city hoseok was telling the driver to his office address . He get a job as a assistant secretary of a business men . They were drove to hoseoks office . Taehyung and jungkook come to a decision that they will go to jeon mansion after dropping hoseok his office .

         When they arrived their taehyung looked at that building with a awe face and ask hyung is this were you gonna work  . Hoseok shook his head and said no .. this is my boss house . They tell me to come here . Taehyung nodded and look side at his husband only to see a jaw dropped jungkook beside him .

        Taehyung slightly shook him and ask babyy what's wrong why you looking like that building like the duck who swallowed a whole watermelon .
Jungkook gulped hardly and look at taehyung and said hubby we arrived at my house . Taehyung replied confusely what.... this is hobi hyungs bo.. the middle way the sentence  realization hit him he start to  run back ward . But jungkook was strong enough to captured taehyung by his collar and said hubby don't be scared I swore my family will definitely gonna accept you .

          Taehyung nervously bite his lips and ask so hobi hyung boss is in your family  and  your family is hobi hyungs boss  he was blabbering nervously something that no one can understand  .  Jungkook hold taehyung cheeks in his hand and whispered. Shh..shh.. baby look at me . Taehyung look at jungkook eyes which  holds concerns  and worries linger around .

    Jungkook also looked at taehyungs eyes the lovely eyes now filled with anxiety fear and nervousness . Jungkook started baby I never gonna leave you whatever happens I will be beside you . You have to strong and be with me Okey.  Taehyung instantly nodded like a obedient puppy he is .  and suddenly kisses jungkook passionately pouring all emotions on that  kiss jungkook also kissed him back with same emotion

    Three of them took a deep breath and said let's go but hobi instantly stopped and  looked at taehyung who is innocently and confuselylooking at him then he look  at  jungkook and said kookie tell your husband dont come with any stupidity like always . Jungkook looked at hobi and said proudly more like he is believed in taehyung than himself my hubby never in his life  come with any stupidity . Taehyung proudly nodded and looked hobi and cockily smiled hoseok who rolled his eyes on it say to himself we should see that .