chapter 30

Taehyung feel his soul left his body when jungkook kicked in his groin area . Taehyung fall on the floor yelling ... baby.. why you did that.. jungkook shouted release me bastard or you should be dead meet by my hand . Taehyung scaredly released jungkook. Jungkook looked at his scared husband and  ask did you try to force mee mother fucking bitch  .... Taehyung shouted no.....baby how can I... I never forced you I just.. I just ... jungkook again shouted back.. you just what ...you idiot ... taehyung play with his finger and said I just ... want you to spank you ... I see a video yesterday a guy spanking I feel I also .... wanna.. try....

     Jungkook sighn and go to kitchen ignoring a scared taehyung behind . Jungkook started to wash the dishes with a scary pout . Sometime later he feel two hands wrapped around his tiny waist.  He igonered and do his job .
  Taehyung ask mmm... baby... are you still ... mad.. jungkook said in a mad voice Taehyung be safe there is knife in front of me . Taehyung gulped and said baby.... don't scare your hubby you literally kicked in your husband's magic dick .. jungkook smiled but keep silent.        

            Taehyung started to kiss his  husband in his nape .. the kiss deepened taehyung exposed his baby's  big tummy and caressed it slowly and said in a low voice .. I know my baby girls are eager to come outside . Jungkook frown and ask how did you know babies are girls . Taehyung smiled and said I guess .... we should conduct gental reveal party next month .

    Jungkook smiled and said mmm... jimin also want that he said to me .. Taehyung again smiled softly and said Okey we will conduct together . Jungkook nodded .

         Jimin was in mall with hobi . Hobi was looking for some low prize dresses . jimin was in otherside looking for  baby clothes . He looked at a yellow cute outfit for baby he liked at it looks like a small chicken.  Hobi looked at jimin who was looking the prize of the dress and dissopointly looked away . Hobi understood the problem.  He leave his selected clothes their and buy the outfit for jimin.

     Jihope and taekook was in the grocery shop . Shopping for the gental revealing party . They planned that they will arrange a party that consists taehyung family and namjin and jungkook invited Dr  Kim . Jimin want to invite Mr jeon and Mrs jeon because jeon couples is the one who always help him and he now also call them dad and mom even though his own parents abandoned him .

  Jihope is the one who revealing taekook babies gender and taekook was the one who revealing jimins baby's gender . They were happy that they gonna celebrate it . Jimin feel a tap in his shoulder . He looked behind to find a smiley Mrs jeon and Mr jeon and namjin standing behind them there is a cold yoogji with a blank expression standing behind .  Jimin ignored yoogji and smiled at namjin and jeon couples and  call them mom dad in a slow voice .

  Mrs jeon hugged him and looked at his big tummy who was in 6 and half month now. She smiled and said I can see that my baby is growing healthy . Jungkook looked at jimin only to see a happy jimin talking with namjin and jeon couple . Jimin smiled and said mom dad I  was thinking to call you guys . Mrs jeon frown and ask . Why baby... jimin again smiled Slightly and said mmm... me and jungkook going to Celebrate gender revealing party . Mr and Mrs jeon smiled at jimin and said sure .... babyy we want to know baby's  gender we will be there . Mr jeon smiled and ask jimin what you think son is it boy or girl . Jimin smiled  widely this time and said I don't know dad I feel like it was girl and kookie was telling that he was sure that he is having girls as triplets . Mrs and Mr jeon seriously looked at jungkook who were acting like he was picking strawberries . Jeon couple said in a loud voice . We will come to your party jimin but we really don't want to come to someone's party who is selfish and  who forget his parents and married to a person other than parents wish .

   Jungkook looked at taehyung who was looking at banana and picking banana by their size not caring about the surrounding.  Jungkook shouted ... who told you to come... taehyung scaredly flinch and ask... baby ... are you still in your moodswings you told me to come .. jungkook again shouted ... I also dont want a  family who kicked their  pregnant son out house . Taehyung looked jeon couples who was looking at jungkook with no expression. He understood it was not for him but for his husbands own parents he signed concentrated on picking his bananas .

    Jhope looked at jimin who was sitting in the window sit of cab . He called jimin . Jiminnaa the guy we seen in restaurant was your husband right . Jimin looked at jhope with no expression and stay silent . Jhope nodded and said that's why I feel like I see that guy from somewhere . You know I was in jungkooks department that's why I never have chance to meet with yoogji sir . Jimin nodded . Jhope sigh and looked straight . He know jimin was not intrested in the topic of his husband.  He always try to cheer the younger . Sometimes it work but sometimes ...  jimin looked at the bag he brought he find the  cute chicken dress in it . He suprisily ask to hobi . Hobi hyung.. who buy this . Jhope smiled and said .. I buy that for our little champ . Jimin smiled and said .. you are so kind hyung thankyou so much . Jhope shook his head and said . Jiminaaa your just like my taehyung my little brother . It was  my responsibility to buy you the things that you wish especially in this state.  Jimin smiled and nodded with taer full eyes .

  Yoogji was in his room he wanna kill that hobi guy to touching his husband . Today he see jimin was disappointedly looked away from the dress. He wanna buy that and give that as a gift to jimin in gender revealing party . But before picking that j hope who picked it and pay the bill .  Yoogji know jimin was carrying his child . How many times he  rejected that fact . But he know jimin never had laid anyone other than yoogji . He was feeling guilty to give up on his child . He was feeling a pang in his chest that he hurted jimin when he was carrying his seed in his tummy. 

Other than that he was feeling jealous to hobi . He see how jimin smiling at hobis jokes that no one definitely gonna laugh at that old jokes . He want to smack hobis head for looking at husband with adoration.  Yoogji was feeling frustrated and agitated at the same time that not for jhope but himself .

I HOPE YOU LIKE

IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMENT 😁

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜