chapter 20

Jimin was continously vomiting .Jin and taehyung run to him . Jin rub his back gently and ask did you eat anything unusual jimina . Jimin shook his head as no but again started to puke . Jin was looking at jimin worried and again ask  are you sure jimina .. then why you vomiting like this . Jimin wash his mouth and looked at jin and taehyung and said I don't know hyung . Today morning  I feel dizzy I should rest sometime .

  Jin and taehyung nodded and said yes  you should jimina .. you looking pale .. and don't worry about cake me and taehyung take care of it . Jimin nodded and go to his room .

     At night time.

   Taehyung entered jungkooks room sneakly only to see no one inside but he heard some sound in the bathroom . He peek inside the bathroom only to see a exhausted jungkook puking . Taehyung run to his husband rub his back smoothly and worriedly ask babyy..... tell why you vomiting.  Jungkook glare at taehyung and said if I did know reason I will already tell you idiot  .

    Taehyung smiled widely and ask baby did you and jimin eat anything unusual together . Jungkook who wiping his mouth with a towel looked at a confusing taehyung and ask why hubby .... taehyung replied mmmm he also puke today after noon .

    Jungkook nodded go near to his husband . Taehyung was hiding something in his behind jungkook smiled and ask hubby did you have a surprise for me ..

Taehyung shyly nodded and said yes babyyy I have a surprise 1st close your eyes . Jungkook close his eyes . Taehyung who smiled at his cute who was exited to get gift from his husband and said now sayy ahh . Jungkook do what ever his husband's said he open his mouth only to taste a bitter something he again go to bathroom and started puking .

   Taehyung confusely run behind his husband and said babyy why you puking . Jungkook shouted idiot what did give to me . Taehyung looked at the chocolate cake he bake in afternoon and said it is your favorite chocolate cake baby I thought you like .

    Jungkook looked at sad taehyung and said hubby I don't know what happened to me . Today morning also I feel dizzy . May be because of work load . Taehyung smile and kiss his husband lips . The kiss gets deepened after a long make-out  session they break the kiss and look at each other deeply .

    Taehyung said in a deep voice that give shivers in jungkook spine . Baby... can we cuddle today . Jungkook nodded and peak his husband's lips and said can I tell you a secret hubby..taehyung nodded jungkook giggled and said hubby I forget too wash after puking . Taehyung smiled at the cute bunny who was giggling in his embrace.  He peck jungkook lips again . Jungkook whine and said hubby I told you I don't wash my mouth . Taehyung replied to the cute bunny it's Okey baby any way your lips was sweet and soft babyy . Jungkook lean to taehyung chest still giggling and said I love you hubby . Taehyungs who looked at his clingy baby and said I love you too myy bunny ...

     At morning

Jeons are having breakfast asusual . taehyung who serving the food with a wide smile . Mrs jeon intrupted jimin I heard you  vomit yesterday afternoon is it true . Jimin nodded and looked yoogji was eating like he was enjoying his food not minding any talks . Mrs jeon continued with a smile you and yoogji should see a doctor soon . Yoogji snapped his head to his mom and ask why mom he have only vomited 3 or 2 times may it because of food . Mrs jeon intrupted you two should see a doctor today . what if jimin is pregnant . I can't wait for that day . Yoomin and jungkook choked their food . They all understand why yoomin chocked on their food   but looking at jungkook they don't understand anything. 

   when every one's was gone to their  respecive rooms.mr jeon  call namjoon and Jin  .  Mr jeon sigh and started to talk to  namjoon . Namjoon looked at Mr jeon and ask what . Mr jeon continued Jin yesterday told me that he was not intrested in this marriage anymore .  Namjoon looked at jin who have  a emotionless face . Namjoon again looked at his dad and ask so what did you want to do . Mr jeon sighn and said I tell him I will make him free but not now after marriage of jungkook you two should ready for divorce and namjoon after that I will arrange your marriage with jins sister .

  Namjoon want to be happy because he finally going to get over this life . And started to live life he wanted . But he cant . Jins emotional face and his silent makes him angry.  Jin always ask what najoon want and tak to him nonstop. When ever he abuses him . Jin never give silent treatment or emotionless face . Namjoon want to say sorry but his ego was also hurting .

     Jungkook was in bathroom his heart beat was  racing . Taehyung was in jungkooks bed with a confused face . He was in kitchen when jungkook came and hurriedly pushed him in to his room. When both were entered in the room jungkook took a plastic cover and rushed to bathroom .

      Jungkook take a deep sigh and looked at the plastic thing in his hand . Their is two pink lines in it . Tears started flow from his doe eyes he doesn't know it was happy tears or sad tears . He come outside only to see his husband was sitting in the bed with confused face .

     Taehyung looked at his husband who was now out of the bathroom . His heart clenched when he see tears in his eyes . He run to his husband and cupped his face and ask . Bunny ... my babyy look at me why are you crying.  Jungkook hugged his husband and cried more . Taehyung panicked and ask babby ... tell what was the reason your crying . Jungkook break the hugg and said hubby .. then he took the pregnancy test strip and give to taehyung.  Taehyung took it in his hand and ask baby what the fuck was this wait.. I will  call hobi hyung and ask what was this .

    Jungkook smiled at his husband and instantly give kiss to taehyung whole face and said hubby ..  we are pregnant.   Taehyung was stunned . His eyes started to get wet he  captured jungkook lips and kneel in front of jungkook and he lift jungkook shirt and softly  touch his tummy and kissed his whole tummy to make jungkook  giggled baby... it ticklish.  Taehyung look at the cute giggling bunny and said  in a  shattered voice.  That means we are going to be parents  . Jungkook smiled with a tearfull eyes and nodded .

I hope you like

If you like vote and comment 😊😊

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚