chapter 11

Jungkook was standing in taehyungs room only in light shirt and boxer.  somehow he feel anxious nervous about the night . This is first night he was in someone's room with someone beside him . Taehyung entered room and closed door behind he also feel nervous about the night . Looking at jungkook he feel like loosing his control . Jungkook looking like A angel was glowing in the moonlight. He go near to him sat in the bed and speak I know you will uncomfortable here with me  I just go out and sleep just wa.... the sentence cut by jungkook kissing him hungrily.  Taehyung become shock he dont know what to do he sat like that .     

          Jungkook broke the kiss and sit in taehyungs lap and look at his eyes and said I feel safe with you I don't know why . I feel jealous when you talk to that bitch avoiding me . I feel hurt when the thought of you avoiding me . He started caresses taehyungs cheeks and kiss his eyes and again said I feel nervous anxious shy around you . When I first see you properly in our wedding I don't know may be I think I fall for you tae .. now taehyungs chance to kiss jungkook hungrily.  He put jungkook to the bed without breaking the kiss . Taehyungs look at him and said I also feel the same jungkookie when you around me I feel anxious nervous I can't control my heart beats jungkook interepted then why you make me jelly . Taehyung look at jungkook and asked in a confuse way what is jelly . Jungkook chuckled and look at taehyung and again ask why you make me  jealous babyy . Taehyung kiss jungkook forehead and said I feel like iam not the type you like and I feel like iam making you uncomfortable that's why I avoid you .sorry baby.  I never do that again . Forgive your stupid husband.  Jungkook chuckled kiss taehyungs lips again this more passionately and roughly taehyungs also kiss him back like more roughly  .

      Taehyung bite jungkook lips for enter jungkook gladly accepted it taehyungs enter his tongue inside and taste each and every corner of the younger the kiss become more and more sloppy . Taehyungs break the kiss and go to jungkooks necks and sucks every corner .when taehyung found jungkooks sweet spot and mark him   jungkook mouns loudly . Ahhh tae...
  Taehyungs removes his t shirt and remove  jungkooks  shirt slowly and captured his soft nipples younger was a mouring mess now .   Without secounds they two were naked in the small bed of  taehyungs  .
Taehyungs was thrusting in jungkook with no mercy . Jungkook was mouning and screaming in pleasure and pain like hubby faster .. ah... faster hubby . Taehyungs who granted his husband wish like a obedient husband he go in animatic speed inside him. After taehyung cum inside jungkook and jungkook cum taehyung stomach.  They go  5 rounds like this taehyungs trying different possition and jungkook who like to ride his husband . After they exhausted both were  sweating and breathing heavily in the bed . Taehyungs speak baby that was so good.  Jungkook replied in a sleepy tone . Yeah ... then he press his head  aganist taehyungs chest and said baby I wanna stay like this forever what ever happens stay with me like this okaey .

        Taehyungs smile at his husband and said how can I leave my husband hhh I love you bun when I see you in our wedding I feel like something that I never feel in my life . Jungkook replied I love you too hubby and peck his chest . Taehyung again start to speak baby iam sorry I know your exhausted and need to clean but the bathroom was outside . If you uncomfort... jungkook cut the sentence and peck taehyungs lips and said hubby it's okay I like to be stay with you like this wet and dirty .
    Taehyung just smile and peck his forehead and both of go to deep  dreamland .

             Jungkook wake up only to find him alone in the bed . He stand look himself just too see he was clean and the bedsheets were changed . He came out of the room to  see grandma watching a series in the Tv and crying .
Mrs kim come near to him give a cup of cofee he smile at her and said thank you.  Jungkook started the conversation mom where is tae . Mrs kim smile and answered he go to hobis house to pick john . John become so naughty and break the fence again to see Christina.  Jungkook looked at her confused and ask who is john and Christina.  Mrs kim replied ohhh sorry to mention babby john was one of the goat and Christina was hobis goat . Now jungkook remembered how he met taehyung first with two goats in his hand . He chuckled about the memory .

Then the door opened revealing taehyung and hobi arguing about something and behind them there is a lady who was in 50s  entered . Jungkook feel like he know the lady but he shrugged of at look at his husband who smiling at him widely and come near to jungkook and stretch his hands to jungkook shyly  and said kookie I brought you banana milkshake i thought you liked it . jungkook peacked taehyungs lips and said I love it . Taehyungs shyly go to his grandma stare at jungkook who siping his milkshake . Jungkook thought to himself look at him yesterday night he was fucking me like a beast now acting like shy . He smile at himself and go near to kitchen where Mrs kim were cooking .
    He clear his throat and ask mom if you want any help .  He know how to cook because he likes to cook. But in jeon mansion there so many maids that he don't want to do himself. Mrs kim smiled and said no baby doesn't need and she go to a corner and open a cupboard pick some thing came near to jungkook . And said babyy .. I think you need it . Jungkook ask her what is this mom . Mrs kim again smiled widely and said I saw you were limping today and now also . That idiot doest know how to  take care of you . This is painkiller you can have it . And you baby you were so loud yesterday I and grandma can't able to sleep . Jungkook gulped the pill and smiled at her and said sorry mom I will more carefull next time Mrs kim replied you better be baby .otherwise you two were in field I will kick you two out if I can't sleep today .

     Jungkook smiled at her nervously and look behind him to see the lady who were with hobi and taehyung enter the kitchen and looked at jungkook like she was seeing a guest she suddenly bowed at him politely . Jungkook also bow at her .

    Hope you like it    😅😅😅😅

              💚💜💚💜💚💜💚