chapter 25

Mr jeon was in his room working on a laptop in his hand . Mrs jeon entered with a smile and sit beside him . Mr jeon smiled at her and ask . What was it baby.. you look stressed. Mrs jeon  said honey ... did you think kookie  was hiding something from us . Mr jeon closed his laptop look at his wife seriously and ask no...I don't think ... what's the matter . Mrs jeon think for a minute and said you know how jungkook was addicted to banana milkshake and workout . Nowadays he dont look at the direction of  gym . And drinking a lot strawberry milkshake. And always wearing oversize hoodie and becoming chubbie day by day . Mr jeon smiled at her and  caressed her thigh and said honey.. your over imagining everything.  He was wearing baggi clothes because he was comfortable and he was becoming chubbie because he dont workout nowadays dont overthink Okey..  Mrs jeon smiled and nodded .

   Jungkook was throwing up in his bathroom taehyung was rubbing his back  smoothly.  Taehyung worridly ask baby... can we go to hospital.  Jungkook nodded and come out of the bathroom . He sitted in his bed and said we can go tomorrow hubby ... anyway tomorrow's is checkup right.  Taehyung nodded and sit beside jungkook and ask how is your backpain is it Okey now . Jungkook nodded and said a little bit Okey now dont worry . Taehyung stand and look behind his husband and said iam going baby.. or yoogji hyung will  kill me . And you know he was throwing a success party this evening  I have lot preparation for that bullshit so... iam going to miss my baby.. instately jungkook peck his husband's lips and said have a good day .. taehyung smiled and left the room .

   Namjoon was in front of the guest room . He was scared to knock he was scared of the reaction of Jin.  He know he was in love with rose but not now . He was pretending that he was in love with her that he can't accept his husband Jin . He want a chance to show Jin that he want to be a part of jins life .

    He was regretting that he hurt his husband all day . He was missing the blabbering of Jin.  He was missing the things that he  did him every day . His  thought interrupted when Jin opened the door and come front of him . Jin  confusely ask what are you doing namjoon . Namjoon want to hear the nickname he was once call him . Namjoon gulped and said Jin I want to talk with you .

  Jin nodded and said sorry to say namjoon iam not free today . Tomorrow's is my new restaurant opening ceremony I have to go . Namjoon nodded and  give a way to Jin. Jin suddenly  left from there .

       Jimin was so happy this days . His husband was treating him like good now  . Buying mochi everyday . Speaking lovely and nicely after all he was introducing jimin as his husband today at the evening event.  He was surprised when yoogji yesterday night tell him that he was introducing jimin to everyone at event . Yoogji always ashamed to tell everyone that  this shy nerd is his husband . But now he himself introducing as his husband . Jimin was in cloud nine now .

   Taehyung hurriedly enters yoogjis cabin because he was late today.  But inside sight make him throw up.  Yoogji  was making out with his secretary. 
That girl looked at taehyung but continue her makeout . Taehyung suddenly come out side the cabin . He have so many questions now . Is it yoogji dont love jimin . Then why he throwing a party today . Is everything Okey with them . Why yoogji cheating his husband . Taehyung frustratly pulled his hair and said to himself  stupid taehyung it's their personal matters why you interfering .

     At night jimin was sitting with jeon family  at the party. many business mens and billionaire were here at event . His family and jins family is also were present .  Jimin was shy again he doesn't know why he was nervous today. his husband gonna accept him is his dream and thinking about  today that make him more shy  .

      Mr jeon looked at jungkook who wearing a oversize hoodie and jeans . Mr jeon clear his throat and said jungkook ... what are you wearing dont you have any party wear . Jungkook bite his lips and said mmmm I was a  become a little bit fat that's why nothing fit me . Mr jeon nodded and ask  why don't  you go to  shopping today  ?. Jungkook again bite his lips to say a lie and said mm ... I was not feeling well . Mrs jeon caressed jungkook hand and said baby... are you Okey... you look like little bit pale . Jungkook don't want to say  more lie so he keep silent and looked at his husband  who was busy with his works . A small smile come to his lips .

   Yoogji entered in the stage with a  fake smile . He announced his success in a few words and tell everyone that he was merging his company with a big US company . Big  applauds heards in the party hall because of the young susscess business man's  victory . Yoogji and jimins marriage was secret marriage that only few family members known .

     Yoogji looked at jimin and straight to audience and said  today I want to  announce something . He looked at jimin and said come here . Jimin shyly looked down and slowly stand from his sit and go straight to the stage where his husband was standing . When he reached and looked at yoogji shyly  but yoogjis sight was behind him . He looked back only to find a girl in a revealing expensive cloths . Yoogji came near to that   girl and hold his hand and looked straight to audience and  said I would like to announce my future fiance and my girlfriend.  Again a loud of applause were heard.  But jimins can't hear anything. 

    Jeon family was stunned and wide their eyes at announcement but don't want interfere if they interfere it will Definitely become a hot topic tomorrow because many media's were present in the event .

    Jimin  can't take a step or  take a breath he feel his body become stiffed gaining his courage he ran to the washroom . Tears were welmed at his eyes looking in front of his reflection he feel pathetic  . He caressed his tummy and choked on his own  tears . He feel like his breath become unstable that he can't breathe anymore and he feel a pang in his chest.  He painfully sobbed with unstable breathing  its hurts... hurts a lot...He was getting a panick attack . His vision become blur next moment his eyes was crowed with dark and he was unconscious in the floor .

  I HOPE YOU LIKE

  IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMMENT😁

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜