chapter 29

Hobi was looking something in his laptop taehyung was peeking in his laptop out of curiosity taehyung ask. Hyung did we have any chance to get a job . Hobi sighn and put laptop side and said I don't think so.. jungkook and jimin came near them and looked them sadly and said it's Okey just search for more you two gonna definitely get . Jungkook sit near to taehyung and said hubby... how about you two start a bussines like partnership . Taehyung and hobi looked at each other taehyung think for a minute and said mmm..... babyy .... I don't even know anything about how can I.... jungkook smiled and said I will teach my hubby..... Taehyung smiled and looked at hobi and said how about kookies idea hyung .

       Namjoon looked at the sleeping cute  figure in his embrace . He smiled unknowly and kiss husband's forehead lovely . Jin snuggle more in his embrace and slowly blinked open his eyes only to see his handsome husband was admiring him . He smiled and ask what time is it . Namjoon smiled and replied may be 9 or 10 . Jin smiled and closed his eyes but shot open and looked at namjoon and said bastard why don't you wake me up . I have to open restaurant and you have go to office . Namjoon sighn and said I take a off today and iam decided to spent my time with my cute husband today Jin pecked his husband's lips and run to do his morning routines .

      Yoogji and his girlfriend entered at jins restaurant only to see a clingy namjin was serving and gossiping and becoming lovely and devely to each other . He looked at his girlfriend who was busy in phone . He took near by table with his girlfriend.  Yoogji asked her babe what did you want .. she replied with a smile anything you like baby... yoogji nodded and looked at jin who happily come to yoogji but his face expression change when he saw a girl in front of him he shrugged and looked at yoogji and smiled widely . Yoogji also Slightly smiled back and said hyung we would like a americano please . Jin nodded and go inside to prepare .

         When yoogji looked front to see his husband coming with  another guy . His belly was visible now . More irritated him was the way the guy touch and smiled at him .jimin looked at yoogji who was sitting at the corner of a table with a girl. Jimin chest feel heaviness but he dont want show week side anymore . He looked at the guy beside him and ask hobihyung we should sit that table . Hobi smiled at jimin and nodded .

   Jin serve americano to yoogji and his girlfriend and his site goes to jimins table . He go to him acted like he was surprised.  Jiminaa hobii what a... suprise are you two in break fast date  today. Jimin and hobi looked at eachother confusely hobi looked at jin and slowly whispered that no one  hear . Jin hyung... did you hurt your head somewhere your the one offer me a job in restaurant.  Jin glare hobi and again shout.. Okey..  what did you want my lovebirds . Hobi smile widely yet confusely and said I like iced americano jimin what about you jimin smiled at jin and said a coffee hyung .
When Jin left hobi looked at jimin and said I sure jimina he hit head somewhere .

      Yoogji was feeling aggressive and frustrated he want to kill hobi now for touching his husband but he cant he fisted his hand under the table . He want to slam the table looking at jimin how happily smiling at hobi . He want that guy at any coast .hobi looked at yoogji who glaring at him . Hobi looked confusely and said jimina .. jimin just hummed as reply . Hobi ask jiminaa... did that guy checking me out ?? Why he looking me like he wanna kill me . Jimin looked at yoogji who suddenly diverted his eyes from jimin . Jimin keep silent  .

        Jungkook was in grocery shop he was buying strawberries . A tap disturbed him . He looked back to find Mr Kim slightly smiling at him . Jungkook smiled slightly and greeted him awardly . Mr Kim also greeted him and ask . Mmm... where is your husband it's not good to be alone Jungkook especially in this state you know  how much enemies you have . Jungkook slightly chuckled and said I know Dr but coming with my husband and  coming alone is same . He never had the guts to hurt anyone . Mr Kim nodded and ask how's your back pain is it Okey now .

     Jungkook shook his head and said no .. it was pain full . Mr Kim looked at jungkook and smiled and said mm... it is common in pregnancy don't worry and I suggest you to don't have sex now  onwards it will increase your backpain and may have many complications . Jungkook nodded with  a blush in his cheeks . Mr Kim smiled and patted his shoulder and said do your shopping I am going.  Jungkook nodded and said bye and bow politely. 

       Taehyung was so worried now he dont know what to do . His husband go to grocery shop for 4 almost hour . He looked at the clock 0nly to see it is 9 pm at night . How can he dont worry about his husband his husband is a still mafia with so many enemies . When the door bell heard taehyung suddenly run to open door . The door open revealing a jungkook with so many bags in his hand . Jungkook smiled at his husband but looking at taehyungs jungkook can clearly see taehyung is angry.  Taehyung yelled where the hell where you jungkook.  Did your bastard dad come that you are forget your husband is waiting for you . Jungkook frown at taehyung coment and said in a calm way hubby .... there is a long que in shop and when I get out from shop I dont get a cab that's why iam late .  Taehyung looked at jungkook who have no expressions his anger grew more . He feels like he worriedness have no value .

      Taehyung suddenly hold jungkooks hand tightly and dragged him the bedroom . Jungkook who try free himself but he cant . He dont want to hurt his husband that's why he dont take any action  . Taehyung shouted you know what how much worried I was when you were out . What if some one attack you . Jungkook had enough he also shouted back . Oh... what if someone attack is it my husband come and  save no ... how can he... because he is stupid .

   Taehyung anger increased he dont know why he is acting like childish but he cant control . Taehyung suddenly open the cupboard and take jungkook one of the tie . Jungkook frown at what taehyung is doing but suddenly he pinned him in to bedroom backfacing he hold jungkook to hands and tie behind . Jungkook shouted what the heck you fucker did you gone... mad ..leave me you ... idiot ...

       I HOPE YOU LIKE
IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND COMENT 😊😊 

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚