Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light

Start from the beginning

He said as the officer came in front of him but he  just pushed him away and hold hoseok collar

Namjoon: what the hell is this Hoseok??? You can't arrest me..... You also helped me in this.... You are also equally involved in this.... This power you have right now is because of me.. How the hell you tried to double cross me???

He said as he is now ragging. First, this whole thing and now this gibberish of hoseok..... He shouldn't have trust such a scumbag like him.... Hoseok yanked his collar and started to say....

Hoseok: oh... You didn't do anything... I came with my own capability... And about being involved, I am the one who give those evidences to expose..... A country president is a mafia boss in disguise... Huh.... You think you can get away from it..... I never double cross you, president Kim.... You are fool enough to believe me..... Officer,  put handcuff in his hand and take him to jail.....

Hearing that, as the officer is coming towards him and was going to put handcuff on his hands... His head started to get hurt as RM want to get out and he couldn't control anymore and saw the gun in his hostler... He pick the gun in a Swift second and pushed the officer and in the side there's a lady and he caught her and put the gun in her head hostage her trying to escape from the situation....

RM: Move or I will blow off her head.....

He said as the lady is shivering under him and trying to move away from him but RM hold her tightly and put more pressure in her head

Seeing that all the officers pointed their gun at him....

RM: I said move or I am going to kill her.....

He said as as the officers are moving away as he is always going with her just then a shouting came from the other side......

???: Namjoon..... Please... leave her.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️

Meanwhile