Happy Valentines Day!

Start from the beginning

There, she found a slightly burnt cake on the glass plate that was broken in half while there was splatter of lumpy chocolate everywhere while the two people she left at the house were furiously trying to clean everything up.

"Scrub faster! She could get here any minute!" Atsumu lightly scolded.

"Too late." she answered.

The two froze in place before slowly turning their heads toward the female. Unlike Atsumu, Koji acted quickly as he stood up to go hug her with a grin.

"Mommy!" he exclaimed and hugged her leg. Looking up, he gave her a toothy grin. "Welcome back!" he beamed. 

Y/n examined her son who was covered in chocolate, only for her to turn her attention to her husband, who was also covered in chocolate.

"And the house is a mess because...?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"It was a surprise for mommy..." Koji mumbled. "Is Koji and daddy in trouble?" Koji looked at his mom as she only let out a small sigh before smiling.

"No, I'm not." she pet his head to which he leaned against the warmness of her hand. "You and daddy get cleaned up, I'll make dinner." she said with a smile.

"Okay!" he grinned. "C'mon daddy!" Koji started to make his way out of the kitchen and towards the bathroom while Atsumu stood there.

"So...You're not mad?" he questioned, staring at his wife warily.

He tensed up as she let out a small sigh. "Just go take a bath with Koji before I change my mind." she said.

He gave a quick mock salute and "Yes ma'am!" before leaving the kitchen to take a bath with Koji.

As Y/n watched the blond quickly leave, she couldn't help but smile as she started to clean up the kitchen. "A bunch of trouble makers." she said to herself. 

While cleaning up, she took a small bite of the slightly burnt cake and the lumpy chocolate that was in a bowl.

She chuckled softly as she set the cake aside while putting the dishes in the sink.

'Not bad, surprisingly.' she thought to herself with a smile.

By the time Atsumu and Koji were done with their bath and had gotten dressed, Y/n had already cleaned up the kitchen and was making dinner, plus the sweet smell of a cake baking in the oven.

"Dinner is almost ready so set the table please." Y/n called to them.

"Right!" the two both said.

Quickly, they grabbed plates, bowls, and chopsticks and set them down on the table. Once they were done, they poked their heads out from the frame that lead to the kitchen, only to watch the h/c haired female decorating the cake.

"Can Koji help?" Koji quickly asked as he scampered over to his mom who chuckled softly.

"Of course." she answered. 

As the toddler pushed a chair near the counter, Y/n helped him up on the chair before grabbing an icing bag. 

Atsumu watched for a moment. He stared in awe as the woman he's loved since high school was helping his kid decorate a kid.

No not his.

Their kid.

He felt his heart swell at that.

He was their kid.

They were his family.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch or are you going to help us?" Y/n broke him out of his trance as she give him a curious look only for him to grin.