𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

   "I'm not." I rolled my eyes, pushing him away before standing up. I jumped on my bed, wrapping myself in my fluffy covers to hide my face that were almost the same colour as my hair.

   We heard noises down the stairs, so I sat up from my bed and opened the door.

   "Who is it?" Draco asked.

   "I think it's them!" I turned to him with wide eyes. We quickly scrambled down the stairs, but not quick enough since we needed to look normal.

   The trio, Ginny and the twins were talking with Sirius. I was about to walk over to them but Draco stopped me.

   "What?" I turned to him in frustration.

   "Your hair is all messed up, let me fix it so you'd look perfect for George." Draco teased, fixing a few strands of my hair.

   "My hair is already messed up, now stop it, Hobbs!" I slapped his hand away, but he kept on fixing my hair.

   "Why don't you just go to a nearby salon, Jills?" Draco muttered while I just kept on dodging his hands away.

   "It's been like that since I was young, now stop it!" I groaned.

   "What in the world are you two doing?"

    We turned from the stairs and saw the they're already looking at us, Sirius has his fatherly gaze again.

    I walked over to them, but not before smacking Draco's shoulder as he smirked.

   "Hello, sister!" Ron opened his arms, placing me into an embrace while I chuckled at this before pinching him on the sides, earning a yelp from the boy.

   "Nicolette!" Hermione threw her arms around me with a grin.

   "How's your New Year's?" I asked her, once she let go.

   "It was quite alright.. I went to a library once, it was amazing!" Hermione gushed.

    Behind her, I could see Fred and George leaning on the dining room door.

    I met George's eyes for a second, he winked at me while I playfully rolled my eyes at him. 

    "What am I looking at?" Sirius cleared his throat, standing between us. "Is this going to happen everyday? Tell me, so I'll need to prepare myself." 

   "Shh, Sirius. They're communicating through their eyes.. let them be." Fred tutted.

   "Oh, shut up. We're not a newly wedded couple." I placed my palm over my face as I heard Hermione giggle.

   "You'll never know, maybe in the future.. you'll see." Ginny coughed, smirking.

   "Oh, let's just give them a little bit of privacy." Draco sighed, pulling everyone in the living room except for George.

   Once the hallway was cleared, I looked at George who was crossing his arms, leaning on the walls. He leaned off the wall and pulled me into his arms.

   "I missed you." George muttered, swaying the both of us like he always did.

   "We saw each other yesterday, George." I chuckled into his hoodie, which I had just recently noticed. "Is this the hoodie I gave you?"