chills

WARNING:

╰ oral sex, body worship, excessive praising, hair pulling, basically Akaashi showing how it's done. Sorry for the long chapter, had to get a lot in but obviously it's not as long as Akaashi's dic-

"BITCH, WE'RE RICH."

Nishinoya examined the card closely, turning it back and forth with awe plastered over his face as if it were a priceless artefact. "I wouldn't be surprised if that's real silver."

He snapped his fingers, a broad smile breaking out across his mouth as he acted like he just came up with the greatest idea ever. "Let's sell this on Ebay. I bet we can get a shit ton of money for it and then we'll run away together."

(Y/N) took the business card out of his hand, shoving it in her bag. "And go where?"

"I'm thinking Spain", using his hands to make a rainbow motion, he looked like he was about to start crying out of happiness. "Live on an Island. Or maybe Abu Dhabi. Somewhere nice and hot to make up for the fact that we're not."

She smacked the back of his head, hard enough to make him stagger a few steps forward. "I'm kidding" he whined, rubbing the spot she hit with a small pout. "We're sexy bitches."

"But for real though". Nishinoya sidled up to her side, leaning in to whisper quietly. "As soon as he walked into the office, I was ready to get on my knees and start barking. If he asked me to lick his shoes clean. I'd do it. No questions asked."

The both of them made their way to the front of the classroom, talking between themselves. Osamu eyed them for a moment before resuming his packing. However he tensed up when he heard a familiar name being uttered and when he looked up again; they were gone.

'Just what are you planning?' he thought, having half a mind to ask the man himself but he had a feeling he would end up empty handed. Suna could be a little bitch when he wanted to. After all those years of knowing him, Osamu has learnt the hard way of what it is to be involved with Suna Rintarou. It just never ended well - for anybody.

"Which car do you think is his?"

The girl thought it over, walking next to him as Nishinoya wrapped a loose arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him so she wouldn't bump into anyone else. "I don't know. I don't even know who's car belongs to whom in our school."

Apparently he did - oddly enough.

Shaking his head, he acted as if this was customary information to be known. Nishinoya started listing off who drives what. "Okay so Sakusa drives the Porsche. The Tsukishima's drive the Audi's."

"Doesn't someone own a motorcycle?" she cut in, suddenly remembering the sleek vehicle that's always parked by the gate. The only one that actually manages to catch her eye long enough to register in her memory.

"Oh that belongs to Bokuto sensei. I've seen him riding it a couple times and oh my god the way his thighs wrap around that thing. Gives me asthma every time. Like he could crush my skull with them if he wanted to."

"How do you actually know who drives what?"

Either Nishinoya didn't hear her or he chose to ignore it by continuing on. (Y/N) eyebrows knitted together, something unpleasant unraveling in her chest because she had a feeling why but she kept her lips sealed. The middle of the crowded hallway wasn't the place to ask about this. "Anyways, I'm thinking it's gotta be the Lexus, BMW or Mercedes."

Turning to her expectantly, Nishinoya looked like he always did. Not a thing out of place that would indicate anything different in his outward demeanour. The harsh feeling in her chest loosened, but it didn't entirely go away. "Maybe the BMW? Or Mercedes?" she offered randomly, just to answer his question.