mirror mirror on the wall

WARNING:

╰ spitting, erotic asphyxiation, rough sex, possessive behaviour, excessive biting, sadism, overstimulation

"YOUR PAIN TOLERANCE?"

"My what?" she blinked owlishly, not really processing the words at first. Tendou hooked his middle finger through the loop of the tie, curling it and pulling her closer to him until he was inches from her face. Voice a bit deeper, the words came out clearer, ringing with authority - just like the look in his eyes. "How much pain can you handle? On a scale of one to ten?"

Thoughts jumbled, she wasn't sure how to answer that. Either lie and see what happens or tell the truth and watch what he does with that information. (Y/N) studied the long eyelashes that curled around wide, dilated eyes, crimson bleeding into burgundy. "A six maybe? I'm not sure..."

Tendou 'hmmed' lowly. "I can work with that. But I'm pretty sure you'll be able to handle more."

Standing up, he pulled the end of his tie, urging her to get up as well. His fingers worked to fix it around her neck properly, pushing her blouse off her shoulders and letting it fall down her arms. Just like Tendou's eyes, the tie was maroon which made the colour stand out even more when he wrapped it around his pale hand. "I like seeing you in my tie. However I think I'll like it even more when you're choking around it."

To prove his point, he tightened his hand into a fist and tugged upwards. Instantaneously, all oxygen got stuck in her throat when the silken material dug into her trachea, forcing her to stand on her tiptoes.

(Y/N)'s hands flew to his chest, scrunching up his dress shirt whilst struggling to breathe. He was so tall that she had to crane her head almost painfully.

"Perfect" he purred breathlessly.

Tendou looped one arm around her waist, kicking the chair out of the way. Using his body to navigate them, the rednette walked her backwards - holding her body close to his. He made quick work of her shirt, letting it fall and lay forgotten by their feet.

The cool kiss of the full-length mirror greeted her back. The same mirror that students would use for photography or art in general, the exact same one he was about to fuck her against.

Tendou released the tie, relishing in the way she greedily sucked in air. Her chest shuddered, not only because of how he choked her as an example of his dominance but also because of how he was staring her down.

"Alright, this is how it's going to work. You're going to lean against the mirror and I'm going to see how far I can get my tongue up your pussy. No need to hold back, okay sugar?"

(Y/N)'s eyes all but nearly bulged out of their sockets and as she watched Tendou roll up his sleeves, it became a little harder to breathe. He undid the first few buttons, moving his neck slowly. "Why is this game so important to you all?" she murmured quietly.

He blinked, not stopping what he was doing. "I'm not the right one to answer that. I don't really care whether I win or not". Carelessly shrugging his shoulders, he grabbed her hips with a slanted grin pulling at his lips. "I just wanna have some fun."

Tendou ran his tongue along her neck, all the way up to her ear to whisper lowly. "I'm thinking I'll make you cum three times. Until you're nice and wet for me, then I'll fuck you against the mirror so you can watch me shove my cock deep in your pussy. How does that sound?"

The slight hitch in her breath told him everything he needed to know. Playfully biting down on her earlobe, he slowly got to his knees, peppering kisses across her stomach, the barest scrape of teeth present.