silence is golden

WARNING:

╰ shower sex, mild exhibitionism, mild choking, praise kink, swearing, temperature play, nipple play

"GATHER ROUND EVERYONE."

(Y/N) and Nishinoya both wheezed, leaning against each other whilst trying to catch their breath. "W-what the hell w-was Oikawa sensei, thinking t-today?" groaned the boy by her side, chest rising and falling quickly. "D-did he want to kill us?" he panted.

She swallowed heavily, tiredly resting against his shoulder. "P.E has officially become", coughing once, she hunched over, placing her hands on her knees. "My least favourite lesson."

"Today was just brutal."

They both shuddered, looking around to see the reactions of the rest of their classmates. Tanaka was sprawled out over the floor, cheeks flushed scarlet whilst Ennoshita attempted to get him up. Even the most athletic ones were gasping for much needed oxygen. Both Kindaichi and Kyoutani looked ready to pass out. She hurriedly looked away from the blonde, unable to look him in the eye.

Oikawa, the devil himself was smiling radiantly, pretending to ignore the murderous stares drilling into him from his students. "Good work today!", he clapped once, placing his hands on his hips. "I'm really happy with everyone's progress. I'm going to have to end our lesson here for today because I need to attend a very important meeting so I'm letting you off early."

Relieved faces looked back at him, absentmindedly nodding in happiness. "Can some of you please help put away the equipment? Kyoutani and Tanaka, take the nets down. Ennoshita, collect the bibs and (L/N) put the volleyballs back into the storage room. The rest of you are dismissed."

Oikawa blew his whistle, officially ending the lesson. The class slowly trudged towards the changing rooms, too tired to talk thanks to the hellish sports class they just had. Today's objective was muscular endurance training where they had to run back and forth around the court at varying speeds before playing a few matches.

Nishinoya straightened up, stretching and yawning tiredly at the same time. "I'll help you."

"I believe I dismissed you."

The pair froze when Oikawa sensei walked past them, shooting a bright smile at Nishinoya, raising his chin. "You should go and get changed."

(Y/N) discreetly looked between them, noticing how relaxed the man's posture was, yet his eyes were beginning to cloud over with authority. Nishinoya mimicked the teacher's stance, loosely holding his hips. "With pleasure, sir" he smiled tauntingly.

Looking over at her, he seemed calm but his eyes were filled with worry. "You'll be fine? I can wait until you're done."

The girl nodded, pushing at his shoulder gently. "Don't worry, I'll see you in math."

Nishinoya looked uncertainly at her but eventually gave in. Closely eyeing Oikawa through a narrowed stare, he turned around and walked off. Keys 'jingled' in front of her face a moment later, making her jump slightly as they were dangled by long fingers.

Oikawa cheerfully smiled. "Lock up the storage room for me will you? Give them back later."

He dropped them in her hands before walking away without another word, quietly 'humming' under his breath. She was snapped out her reverie when Ennoshita passed by, carrying a large pile of bibs in his arms. "Oh good, you've got the keys. Could you open the storage room, please?"

He smiled softly at her, patiently waiting. (Y/N) nodded, fumbling with the keys in her hurry to open the door because Kyoutani and Tanaka were slowly making their way over with the nets in their arms and she wanted to spend as less time as possible around the scowling blonde.