encore

WARNING:

╰ rough manhandling, rough sex, possessive behaviour, improper use of instruments, exhibitionism, riding, edging, aggressive swearing, heavy degradation

"TAKE A SEAT."

Iwaizumi gently pushed her in the direction of the amplifier, his hand sliding down her back to grab her ass. "Your majesty" he added with a playful squeeze.

(Y/N) jumped slightly, doing as she was told. Watching him, her nerves fluttered around her stomach, her foot tapping repeatedly. Iwaizumi's fingers glided over the electric guitars, quietly pondering to himself until he chose a blue one. Taking a closer look, she found that they were all very well-kept, obviously looked after.

It was nerve-wracking, the way he made her feel - restless, unsettled. The silence was deafening the longer he took to set up. Iwaizumi ran his hand over the neck of the instrument, experimentally strumming the strings a few times and then tuning the pegs to his satisfaction.

He looked up at her, noticing the way she kept fidgeting. "I've got one rule" he started, casting his gaze back down to the guitar. His foot hooked around the armless stool from the drum set, roughly dragging it over to him. "One thing you need to remember."

Iwaizumi positioned the stool right in front of her before he picked up a cable, plugging it into the output jack. Her eyes darted down to his fingers when he adjusted the volume and tone knobs to high. "I don't care how good it feels" he rasped, hunching over to move her thighs until they were spread wide open, hanging over the sides of the amplifier.

Lightly running his fingers across her inner thigh, he held the guitar in one hand. "Until I'm finished playing..."

Iwaizumi turned on the amp, increasing the volume and bass. His hand pushed against the small of her back, urging her to move forward a bit. Her skirt was fisted tightly in his grasp as he loomed above her. "...You're not allowed to fucking cum."

(Y/N) swallowed, throat suddenly feeling very dry, especially with the way he was looking down at her. "And if I do?"

The brunette chuckled, straightening up. Iwaizumi reached over to the drum set, swiping off a pair of drumsticks. Effortlessly twirling them between his fingers, he took a seat on the stool, spreading his legs and comfortably positioning the guitar. "I'll be sure to make good use of these then" he grinned wolfishly.

She closely eyed the drumsticks before staring into his eyes, looking for any hint of amusement that indicated he was joking - he wasn't.

"Now then", he pocketed them away and instead pulled out a guitar pick. Iwaizumi smoothly flipped it between his knuckles, tapping his foot and dragging out the suspense. "Keep in mind what I said princess."

The girl opened her mouth to make a point but he chose that exact moment to strum the strings and when she says she jumped, she fucking well did. The vibrations beneath her legs were so strong that they threatened to make her fall if she didn't manage to catch herself in time. "Holy shit, give me a heads up next time" she swore hotly, thoughts a scattered mess in her head.

Iwaizumi laughed loudly, clearly enjoying himself. "That was just a test, the real thing comes now. Except you won't be" he winked, keeping his eyes plastered on her.

Nothing could have prepared her - even when she knew what was coming.

He started to play, tapping his foot in rhythm whilst humming under his breath.

The amplifier carried the tune, bursting to life beneath her with every strum of the strings. Iwaizumi changed chords without even looking at them - all of his attention solely focused on her. His voice was deep but smooth with a subtle roughness to it that seemed to suit the man and the chosen instrument in his hands.