the alpha

"YOU GOT FUCKED."

Nishinoya had his arms crossed in front of him, an unimpressed expression plastered over his face. Arching a brow, he put one leg over the other whilst silently saying, 'I'm waiting for an explanation.'

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at the shitty attempt of establishing dominance because he just looked ridiculous instead. She looked to the front of the room, watching Akaashi sensei write things down on the board. "Well, the thing is-."

"You fucked" he pointed it out again, so bluntly she thought she was going to commit double homicide right then and there. "Why don't you go up to the board and write it out for everyone to see?" she chose to say, so she would stop thinking about strangling him.

Nishinoya shrugged his shoulders. "Well would definitely be more interesting than what we're learning right now."

"Your hair is wet", he went on.

"Well why do you think?" she shot back, scribbling the equation down in her exercise book.

"Your legs are twitching every few minutes."

"You had a hard time sitting down."

She sighed, putting her pen down and facing him. "Are you done Sherlock Holmes? Your deduction skills are simply mind-blowing."

Nishinoya drummed his fingers against the desk, leaning closer to her. "Personally I always thought I was more like Moriarty. He's got more exquisite taste. I mean c'mon, the chemistry between him and Sherlock is just simply", he blew her a kiss to which she pushed his face away from hers. "Irene Adler could never."

"I think your gay fantasies and attraction to broken men are starting to show again."

Nishinoya tapped his cheek, nodding along to her words. "What can I say? Loki, Bucky, Hannibal, Will and Damon are just like some of the few men I'd gladly roll over for", he swooned. "How could I forget Void Stiles? Man carried the entire season if not the entire show. Him and Derek were pretty gay too."

He lightly hit his fist against the desk, eyebrows scrunched together as he thought of something important. "If he's not emotionally broken or scarred in any way then I don't want him. That's it, normal guys are not attractive to me anymore and well-."

Akaashi sensei turned around to face the class with a smile which made Nishinoya falter. "Actually, you know what...", trailing off, he intently stared at their teacher. "...I make an exception for this angel. Everyone else can go suck a dick."

(Y/N) snorted, elbowing his side with a small grin pulling at her lips. "You sure about that? Everyone you say? What about Terus-."

"Okay now I'm invested in the details", scooting his chair closer, he looked at her with unwavering attention after completely cutting her off. "Tell me all about it."

The girl rolled her eyes once again, shaking her head at how childish he was being with his mood swings. And she thought she was the girl here; not him.

Nishinoya's moods change so quickly they almost give her whiplash - especially when it comes to the topic of 'dick.'

Akaashi's eyes lingered on the pair, discreetly watching them throughout the lesson. They were discussing something, that was a given if Nishinoya's startled reactions were anything to go by. He was pretty certain it had something to do with their previous class which so happened to have Oikawa teaching it.

As they were leaving the classroom once the bell had rung, he did her a once over, noticing a few things. The man's lips pursed but he said nothing, just gave (Y/N) a warm smile which made Nishinoya squeal, much to his confusion. She herself returned the gesture, making the feeling in his gut soften but if there was one thing he always trusted; it was his instinct.