41

months later...

demon🤎

"zee stop fuckin playing!!" i yelled at her and she mugged me.

"bitch don't be getting mad at me cause you all nervous...here." she said handing me the ring.

"whatever..." i mumbled staring down at it.

i stuffed it into my pocket,"babyyy...i can't find my shoes." i heard ma'kiri say.

"you left them in lucky car." i said and she smacked her lips.

"can you call her and tell her to bring them?" she asked then walked back down the hall.

i shook my head as zarek came running into the living room,"ZEE!!" he yelled and she picked him up.

"wassup man, you ready to come stay the night wit me??" she asked him and he nodded.

"girlfriend there??"

"MY girlfriend, but yeah she there lil nigga." he smiled then reached for me and i grabbed him.

"mama...mommy upset." he said.

"what you mean??"

"she cry." he said and i put him down on the couch.

"i'll be back.." i said and zee nodded her head.

i walked back to the bedroom and ma'kiri was on the bed wiping her face.

"what's wrong mama??" i asked kneeling down in front of her.

she pointed to the dress beside her,"what??"

"it won't fittt." she said then started crying more.

"mama...we can go and get you another dress before your graduation start..you still fit the gown right??" i asked and she nodded her head.

"okay then, come on so we can get that dress." i said making her get up.

lemme make sure i call lucky about them shoes...

ꕥꕥꕥ