24

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

i had no idea what time of night it was but i was currently puking my guts out and crying.

i never wanna be pregnant again

"kiri.." i heard demon say then she softly knocked on the door.

"you ight??"

"y-yeah." i hiccuped before more throw up came out.

"unlock the door." she said and i reached over and unlocked it.

she looked at me and shook her head,"ion know why you tryna keep it from me??" she said then pulled my hair back.

she use to do that when i was sucking-

my train of thought was cut off when i threw up again, i slowly sat back up against the wall and closed my eyes.

i felt a warm rag wiping my face then i opened my eyes and demon had her arms open.

"get up mama.." she said and i could've cried.

she hasn't called me any nicknames in so long.

she picked me up then carried me to the bedroom and laid me on my side.

i watched as she dragged a trashcan to the edge of the bed,"just in case.." she said.

"now tell me....why you ain't tell me you was pregnant???"

i stared at her for a minute before i started crying all over again,"i- i don't know...i didn't wanna believe it, i was scared demon." i said in between cries.

she started wiping my face,"mama...breathe it's okay...i'm here...i'm not going nowhere i promise." she said and i nodded my head.

i laid back on my side and stared at the wall, i felt her lay down beside me and her hand rested on my stomach.

i let out a sigh as she started rubbing my stomach making me relax.

it wasn't long before i fell asleep.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i woke up with the sun in my face and heard some clicking noise, i slowly sat up and saw demon playing the game.

she sat at the end of the bed in a sports bra and some boxers, i started poking her back with my feet making her look back and pull down her head set.

"you hungry??" she asked and i nodded, she reached down then handed me a bag from chic fil a.

"you know imma have to cut back from fast food." i said as i popped a chicken mini in my mouth.

"i know, we gonna work on it sooner or later. plus i booked an appointment." she said.

"with who???"

"i don't know it's a checkup for the baby and an ultrasound." she said.

"it's in a few days." she added on.