01

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"uncle rodd!!!" i yelled getting out my mama car.

"hey kiri, aye get her bags and take em to the guest room." i heard him say and some men came out and started getting bags out the car.

"so you got servants 'round here?" i heard my mama ask before coughing slightly.

"sumn like that, how you've been tasha?" he asked my ma and she nodded her head.

"i've been good rod."

"mama—"

"hush ma'kiri." she said and i huffed looking  up at the sky.

"nah what is it?" my uncle asked looking between us.

"she hasn't been okay, i've had to rush her to the hospital twice this week." i quickly ranted and my uncle shook his head.

"tasha i told you tell me if shit started getting worse and i would've came and got her earlier." uncle rod said as his facial expression started changing to mad.

"rod i'm not a damn child i'm fine." she said.

my mom has been getting sick lately sooo she's making me stay with my uncle.

"ma'kiri go inside, i'll see you later." my mama said and i nodded my head before heading inside.

"this big ass house." i said looking around the living room.

"lemme show you to your room." some nigga said to me and i followed him upstairs.

"third door on the right." he said and i opened up the door and my jaw dropped.

i closed the door behind me, it was a big ass wide screen tv hanging on the wall.

gotta be a king size bed with a couch on the side, there were two windows and i had a small balcony.

not to mention the big ass vanity in the corner of the room, and a connected bathroom.

"i might just stay with this nigga forever..." i mumbled to myself.

i went to my bags and started unpacking, might as well get comfy.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"ma'kiri." i heard someone call my name then a knock on the door.

"yes??" i responded back while scrolling on my phone.

the door opened making me look up and see a girl.