08

demon 🤎

demon 🤎

i watched as kiri paid at the register then walked back to the car.

"what you get??" i asked and she opened the bag.

"plan b..." i mumbled picking up the box

who the hell she been fuckin...

"it's not for me tho...you remember lucky?? yeah it's for her so can you take me by her house to drop this off." she said and i nodded my head.

i was ready to take her head off lucky she spoke fast enough

she have me the address and i started driving in that direction,"demon..."

"yes kiri."

"how you been??" she asked and i looked over at her for a minute.

"i've been ight, you?"

"i'm good." she said.

i didn't say anything back as i stopped at a red light," demon."

"ma'kiri." i said leaning back in my seat.

"can i have this??" she asked holding up a lighter.

"for what??"

"my incense." she said and i nodded my head.

"take it, i got some more somewhere." i said and started driving again.

i felt her hand make its way to my arm to my hand.

i just took it as a sign and held her hand while i drove with the other.

damn she got me wanting her foreal-

call me a simp but simple shit she do be having me with butterflies or either hard...

"it's the house right there." she pointed to it and i pulled up in the driveway.

she quickly got out snd walked to the door, i checked my phone and saw a few miss calls.

"hello??"

"hey baby." i heard a soft voice come through the phone recognizing my grandma mother's voice.

"hey grandma, how you feeling??"

"better the treatment seems to be working." she said.

"okay imma come and stay the night with you later on i promise." i said.

"you don't have to do that, your young im sure you rather party then come see your grandma in the hospital." she said.

"i've done it before and i'll do it again." i said.

"well baby i gotta go a nurse coming in i love you."

"i love you too." then she hung up.

kiri got back in the car,"wanna take me where keres at? we gonna have a couple drinks then go back to the house." she said.