21

demon🤎

demon🤎

"ma'kiri you've been napping for a long ass time- might as well call it sleep get up." i said shaking her shoulder and she groaned.

"leave me alone." she said pulling the cover over her head.

"mama you gotta get up it's 3 in the afternoon." i said and she raised her hand up and flipped me off.

"i already did last night." i said snatching the cover off her.

"demon stop fuckin playing!!" she yelled looking back at me.

"then get out of bed!!"

she rolled her eyes before rolling out her bed and walked to her bathroom.

"DEMONN!!" she yelled and i walked to the bathroom.

"i know you didn't." she said holding up the pregnancy test.

"take it." i said and she looked at me.

"no." she said then threw it at me.

"why not??" i asked placing it on the sink.

"because i know i'm not fuckin pregnant im on birth control dumbass." she said washing her face.

"you do know birth control aint 100%???" i asked.

"don't speak that negative energy over here." she said as she dried her face off.

"mhm...so if you know you ain't why won't you take it? take it so we can see the negative sign." i said she smacked her lips and walked out the bathroom.

"demon im not and i don't need a pregnancy test telling me what i already know." she said as she put on her shoes.

"so you really not finna take this??" i asked holding it up.

"no cause i have a lash appointment." she said.

"bi— kiri if you don't take it bruh." she looked me up and down.

"kiss my-" i grabbed her neck and pushed her against the bed.

"ma'kiri why you gotta be so fuckin stubborn huh?? just take the damn test then you can go for your appointment." i said and her eyes started watering.

i let out a frustrated sigh before letting her neck go,"fuckin crybaby..." i mumbled.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"did you take it??" i asked as she got in the car and she nodded.

"and where it at??"

she handed it to me and it said negative, i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding.

"now was it so hard to do that simple task??" i asked.

"yes cause it was a chance i was pregnant...i did miss a few days taking my pills." she said and i almost broke my neck looking at her.