14

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

You're the Friday to my weekend
My life vest when I'm in the deep end
You are H2O, H2O
Soup to my cold, Film to the roll
Love doesn't fold

blasted through my speakers as i sat at my vanity looking in the mirror.

"oooo oooo ooo ooo gravity.." i sung while clipping my hair back.

i grabbed a jacket from my closet and put it on then zipped it up.

my bedroom door opened and i saw jai with his eye closed,"please say you got clothes on-"

"yes i do, such thing as knocking tho dumbass." i said and he shrugged.

"next time i will." he said then looking into my mirror.

"what you came in here for??" i asked as he ran his hands thru his dreads.

"damn i needa retwist." he said and i just shook my head.

"go get the rolling chair from downstairs." i said and he quickly left my room.

that's the only reason his ass came in here.

i shook my head as i grabbed my hair clips from out my nightstand,"how much i gotta pay??" he asked.

"$40." i said seeing how much new growth he had.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"demonnnn." i whined laying on her back.

"where everytime i'm tryna sleep my high off you wake me up??" she mumbled.

"i'm sorry..." i said straddling her back then leaned down and kissed the back of her neck.

"move kiri." she said rolling over making me fall off her.

"what you want???" she asked putting her arm over her eyes.

"i'm bored.." i said and she smacked her lips.

"ion like how this then became a habit, i'm tryna nap and you wake me up cause you bored go read a damn book." she said and i rolled my eyes.

"bitch get up." i said smacking her sides.

i watched as she slowly moved her arm and looked at me, i didn't have time to react when she grabbed my neck and pinned me against the bed.

"watch yo mouth kiri." she said and i didn't say anything but nodded my head.

"lost yo damn mind.." she said getting up and fixed her clothes.

"go get dressed." she said and i looked at my clothes.

"i'm-"

"you got on booty shorts and a jacket, and i know you not wearing a shirt under there." she said making me smack my lips.