20

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"get the fuck away from me demon." i said and she scrunched up her face.

"fuck wrong wit you???" she asked.

"my stomach fuckin cramping." i complained while holding my stomach.

"you on your period???" she asked and i shook my head no.

"want me to go get you some medicine???"

"i think i got some motrin underneath my sink, along with a heating pad." i said and she nodded.

i laid down on my side and turned on the tv, i went to netflix and pressed criminal minds.

demon handed me a bottle of water along with two pills, i took the medicine while she plugged up the heating pad then handed it to me.

"thank you baby.." i said as i laid the pad on the bed then laid on my stomach.

but then that felt uncomfortable so i went back to laying on my side.

i got on my phone and started scrolling thru instagram,"look-" i said showing demon keres instagram story.

@dior_keres 30 secs ago

"damn her stomach done got big as fuck

"damn her stomach done got big as fuck." demon said.

"i mean she is growing a human being inside of her." i said in a duh tone.

"it's a girl right???" demon asked.

"nigga it says mommy's girl." i stale faced her.

"you gonna stop getting smart with me kiri." she said making me pout.

"so no more mama??? baby girl??? princess?" she rolled her eyes before walking out my room.

bitch ass-

i sighed as i looked up at the tv, my phone started ringing and it was keres.

"yoo." i said as the call connected.

"girl please tell me why i'm having contractions." she said looking scared as hell.

"you think it's time???"