16

ma'kiri💙

ma'kiri💙

"i can't believe you really got that damn rabbit in here..." keres said as she looked at the baby stroller i had.

"girl shut the fuck up before you blow our cover." i said fixing the blanket over the stroller.

"anyway...how you and the baby been??" i asked.

"i've been okay...she won't let me keep any fast food down so i've actually been eating way more fruits and veggies." she said and i nodded.

"well hey she keeping you healthy." i said as i dropped a piece of apple into the stroller.

"girl where you even get the stroller from??" keres asked.

"goodwill." i said then took a sip of my sprite.

"mmm, well imma be going by walmart later and look at some baby stuff." she said then rubbed her stomach which had grown.

"be careful- you done talked to the baby daddy anymore???" i asked and she shook her head no

"he claimed i was just another nut and i should've taken the plan b...so now his ass finna be on child support it don't even matter." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"chile, did you do a dna test?"

"hell yeah and he the damn daddy, i should've known he already got 5 other baby mamas." she said making me choke.

"5?! the number after 4...like 3+2– ain't no fuckin way keres." i said and she shrugged.

"he got good dick ight i'll admit i went back to him a few times.." she said then bit her lip.

"yeah this brunch over." i said standing up.

"i'm kiddinggg." she said and i narrowed my eyes at her.

"maybe-"

ꕥꕥꕥ

"demon come on talk to me." i said.

"i'm good kiri." she said as she typed away on her computer.

i groaned and pushed the computer over then sat in her lap,"what i do daddy??" i asked pushing her dreads back from her face.

"nun kiri move." she said and i only wrapped my arms around her neck and hung on as she tried to pull me off.

"most stubborn muthafucka i've ever met." she said as she stood up and started walking upstairs.

"well...i gotta question.." i said as she laid me down on my bed.

"what?"

"what happened to alice??" i asked and i swear for a second her eyes turned a few shades darker.

"don't worry about her— why you worried about her huh?? you must want her or sumn..." she said .

"woah woah calm down." i said seeing how offensive she got.

she didn't say anything else as she started standing up but i grabbed her arms.

"demon—"

"i killed her ight." she snapped.

i hesitantly pulled back,"you what????"

"you heard me ma'kiri." she said then walked out my room leaving me dumbfounded.

"demon!!" i yelled getting up and followed after her.

"what you mean you killed her?"

"i mean she's no longer breathing....the bitch in an eternal sleep." she said nonchalantly.

"demon- why-"

"don't fuckin worry about allat kiri damn, just know she ain't finna be in neither one of our lives anymore." she said getting in my face.

"first off back the fuck up- i didn't even know-"

"she was my ex ight! the bitch fuckin drugged me and tried to kill me, then when she got pregnant tried to frame the baby on me whole time she pregnant by a nigga who was my friend at the time...so i got rid of her ass ain't nun else to it." she said then walked past me outside.

not gonna lie i'm a lil scared of her right now.

but that's still my baby-

"demon wait-" i quickly caught up with her grabbing her arm.

she yanked away from,"what kiri damn!"

i could tell she was heated.

i didn't say anything else before hugging her, she was still tense but started relaxing the longer i hugged her.

her arms wrapped around me hugging me back just as tightly,"you crying??" i asked and she didn't say anything as her head laid in the crook of my neck.

"demon.." i said using my other hand to push her head up.

she had shed a few tears,"hey hey demon woah- it's okay i'm not mad at you or anything...i just wanted to know what happened that's it." i said and she only nodded her head before wiping her face.

"c'mon let's go back inside in my room...and we can watch some movies and just relax today okay?" i said and grabbed her hand.

i quickly lead her back to my bedroom, i watch as she took off her shoes and jackets then just faceplanted onto my bed.

i sighed then took my shoes off and climbed into my bed.

"c'mere big baby." i said and she moved to where her head was laying on my stomach as she laid in between my legs.

one hand found it's way up my shirt resting on my right titty while her other hand was beside her.

i turned thru movies before settling on how the grinch stole christmas, i started playing in her hair while i focused on the movie.

not even 10 minutes later she was knocked out.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"yo ass fat.." demon said as i fixed my hair.

"i- thank you." i said shaking my head.

next thing i knew i felt a powerful smack on my ass,"OUCH- what the fuck demon." i said rubbing my butt.

"i ain't even hit it that hard." she said.

"i beg to fuckin differ, i wouldn't be surprised if my ass was red." i said as she grabbed my throat from behind and pulled me back against her.

she kissed my forehead then left some kisses on my neck before she lightly sucked on it, i bit my lip to suppress the moan that was trying to escape from my lips.

i turned around and got on my tippy toes to add some extra height then kissed her, her hands trailed down my back then held onto my waist.

she kissed me back and the kiss got sloppy almost immediately,"is this you tryna say you wanna have my baby now??" she asked making me laugh.

"not right now demon...not right now." i said looking up at her.

"damnnn kiri." she said looking up at the ceiling.