*Life Out Here by PrettyPiedPiper

Life Out Here

PrettyPiedPiper

Main pairing - Yoonmin

Side pairings - Vhope, Namkook

Rating - Mature

Status - Complete

Word count - 109 582

Summary

"Jimin marries Yoongi, an alpha farmer living alone, in the hope of a brighter future and some semblance of happiness.

After his first husband was killed in a mining accident, Jimin has no fortune to his name and nothing to lose. His only chance is to marry another alpha through the mail-order system and hope that this one won't hit him quite as hard as the last one did.

Yoongi is a farmer looking for someone to share his life with. But things are done differently where Jimin comes from and there are years of abuse Yoongi has to unravel before their marriage could hope to work. All is made worse by the fact Jimin doesn't seem to realise there was anything wrong with his last marriage in the first place.

Could this be a happy ending or is it doomed from the start?"

Link

* This fic is written in a historical setting. Yoongi is an alpha who lives on a farm and Jimin is basically a mail order bride who needs a lot of love after his previous marriage. I really liked this fic. It was well-written and well-paced and the historical setting on a farm was refreshingly different from other stories. There is a sequel to this which is 21 chapters but you can definitely read this as a stand-alone story if you want to.