*The Long Journey Home by WildfireStark73

The Long Journey Home

WildfireStark73

Main pairing - OT7

Rating - Mature

Alternate universe - Magic, Soulmates, Fantasy, Supernatural elements

Status - 19/?

Summary

"Jeon Jungkook was tired and close to giving up on life. However, life was never merciful to Jungkook. Six months ago Jungkook found out he had a sever case of Shattered Magic, a condition powerful wizards suffer from if they go through hardships in life without the support of a Soulmate Bond.
Jungkook's Soul Mark showed up on his skin when he was 13. But he never tried to look for them, he never wanted to. Jungkook didn't believe in love, never felt the need for it, never really trusted love, was always harmed by it. He was fine on his own, and if his magic was going to give up on him and take him down with it, Jungkook would rather give up on life than have to rely on anyone to save him, especially if it had to be his soulmates. Especially when it meant they had to go through Jungkook's mind and past to save him.
His long dead grandmother vehemently disagrees. Long ago she had devised a plan to trick Jungkook to unknowingly form a Magical Bond of Protection with the Elf Leader Kim Seokjin, one of Jungkook's soulmates. To ensure that her tired and beaten down grandson will finally find the love, help, and protection he deserves."

Link

* Last I checked, this story has been deleted :(