It runs in our blood by forks

forks

Main pairing - Yoonmin

Rating - Explicit

Status - Complete

Word count - 586 896

Summary

"In the brutal court of Zunad, Prince Min Yoongi is the second born son to the Cruel King. Though considered a disappointment of an alpha by his father, Yoongi is gifted an omega pleasure slave named Jimin even though Yoongi has no want for him. The thought of what he's expected to do, and how he's supposed to use Jimin, makes Yoongi ill and he tries to avoid it at all costs.

But Jimin has a secret that he keeps from everyone, as a way of surviving. He is the thought-to-be-dead Crown Prince of Elera and is the true heir to the throne. Ousted in a coup, Jimin has been captured from his home, his identity protected and obscured, and now is at the mercy of the Zunad court as a pleasure slave to the son of the Cruel King.

Yoongi, unaware of Jimin's true identity, can't refuse the gift and Jimin, not knowing who he can trust nor that Yoongi has the softest heart at court, can't escape so they have to learn to live with one another, and how to protect each other to survive. And, perhaps, they'll eventually grow to like each other, and even maybe fall in love, and figure out a way to restore Jimin to his rightful place."

Link