|The Storm| - Shot 4

Zacznij od początku

"TUM BHABHI HO USKI",Anuj replied instantly and surprised, Anu looked to his eyes only to find them absolutely sincere as always.

Anuj continued, "Anu, mukku ko sirf mera pyaar nahi, ek khush haal parivar chahiye jo maine usse cheen lia tha. Main bhai ban sakta hu,baap ban sakta hu par maa nhi, kyuki who toh tum ho, Anu. You are a mother figure to her. Mukku tum main apni maa dekhti hai, apni dost dekhti haan, apni bhabhi dekhti hai...tum mein wo mera jeevansathi dekhti hai".

She tried to step away from him instantly. Those words, his words, they were dangerous. But Anuj was having none of it, as he held her hand and puller her back into him, as she collided into his chest while he locked his hands behind her.

"M-Mujhe jaane dijiye", Anupama resisted weakly but he was determined.

"Nahi Anu, aaj nahi. Mujhe jawab chahiye, right here, rightnow! Agar mukku ko tumse problem hoti bhi, toh kya tumhare liye mujhe chod dena itna aasan hai? Koi nahi lagta main tumhara? Tumhare dil main kya meri itni si bhi jagah nahi hai, itni si bhi chahat nahi hai ki tum mere liye lado, mere saath ke liye lado, iss rishte ke liye lado..."

"Look into my eyes, Anu", He tipped her chin up when she tried to look away and added, "Dekho aur bolo, what do you see? Tum ho inn aankhon main! Pata hai, meri jaan nikal gayi thi jab mujhe landslide ke bare main pata chala tha. Mann main bure bure khayal aa rahe thhe, khud par gussa aa raha tha ki kyun nhi gaya tumhare sath...aur fir jab wo tumhari ID dekhi toh...", Anuj trailed, briefly closing his eyes,trying to shrug that horrible memory off. A single tear escaped his eyes and he opened them to look at her with a shattered look, "...Main toh jeete ji hi mar gaya tha usi samay. I had lost the will to live. Kya tumhe meri feelings ki koi kadar nahi hai? Mujhe lagta tha ki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, kya wo mera dhokha tha?"

He looked at her questioningly and her eyes widened as he put into words, the feelings she had been cradling for too long.

"Kya main tumhare saath ke qabil nahi hoon?" Anuj loosened his hold, starting to get dismayed by her lack of response. He had overstepped his limits today but if she still refused to take his hand, than what more could he do?

Anupama shook her head then as Anuj pulled his hands away and wiped his eyes.

"Kya kami hai mujh mein? Kya main tumhare pyaar ke layak nahi hu? Not even a chance?!"

His voice broke at the end, and he had almost turned away when she held the lapel of his shirt and her lips parted.

"Aap main koi kami nahi hai. Aap har khushi ke haqdaar hain.Aapki har chahat par aapka haq hai...m-mujhpar aapka haq hai". As she said that,Anuj whipped on his heels to face her instantly and she held his hand this time, deciding to open up her heart for good.

"Main thodi si gadhi hu. Nahi bahut badi wali hu. Mujhe darr tha ki agar maine aapko apne jeevan ka hissa bana lia aur fir agar aap mujhse dur hue, toh main bikhar jaungi. Mujhe laga ki aap mujh mein aur mukku main batt rahe hain aur main aisa bilkul nhi chahti thi" She trailed, sniffing as he shook his head in negative.

"Nothing like that, Anu. Tum dono ki apni jagah hai meri life main. And let me repeat again, Mukku loves you more than she loves me. So be at ease. Now, if that is all it was, and if I deserve everything, as you just said, can you please reply to my earlier question?" Anuj took a step towards her, and tilted his head to get a clear look into her eyes, "Kya tum bhi mujhse...?" He left the question hanging, his fingers clamping down on hers.

Anupama lowered her gaze under the weight of his expecting one. She wanted to run away in the moment but held her ground still and squeezed back his fingers to derive strength. This was the moment. Drawing in a deep breath to collect her thoughts, she exhaled slowly and finally allowed her heart to come to her lips.