Revealing You

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE!ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAE MIKOXBAAL

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

After the two had cleaned up the room and washed the dishes, they walked hand in hand to exit the mansion.

" Bye Tubby! See you later! " Aether waved warmly over to his teapot companion followed by his boyfriend smiling warmly towards the spirit.

" Bye Aether! Bye Albedo! Have a good day! "

the two exited the realm and were greeted by the sheer cold of Dragonspine blowing into their bones, Albedo gave his lover a look with a knowing smile, his lover must've panicked and just decided to pop out the teapot right then and there.

Instinctively, the alchemist wrapped his arm around the male traveler's waist and gave him a quick peck " Thank you, for coming back to me " with a gentle smile that greets his usual impassive facade, Aether immediately had to close his eyes to as he is yet to build immunity to the alchemist's heart stopping smile.

" You're not good for my heart, you know that right? " Aether said as he covered his eyes with his fingers, sneaking a glance to his partner through the gaps.

Albedo's arms immediately went around his lover's slender waist as he pressed the man's back to his chest " I know.... But... i'm also pretty selfish... I hope you'll forgive me for it " he smirked as the traveler's face lit up brighter than a hydro-affected pyro slime

seemingly satisfied with Aether's burning reactions, Albedo didn't waste any time to intertwine their fingers together and lead his lover out of the cavern and straight towards the foot of the mountain, heading to Mondstat. Aether of course, willingly let himself tugged by the alchemist, as if he was enchanted by a spell that stunned him from walking properly or even taking his eyes off Albedo.

The man was calamitously beautiful, in the cold winter of Dragonspine, his pale features seems to bring out a celestial aura around him, the fact that his nickname is quite literally the chalk prince, it really was such a dangerous sight towards those who are unprepared. Aether, despite being by this man's side all this time, had yet to grow used to his prince-like presence.

" Ah--there seems to be quite a bit of ruckus going on in Mondstat, we better hurry " Albedo commented as there seems to be a distant explosion going on in the capital. " I hope it's not another fatui attack "  Aether said as he casually rolls his shoulders, relieving his muscles in which the alcemis find extremely attractive of him.

" We're faster if we glide there, shall we ? " the traveler offered as he took a glance down the mountain cliff 

" after you, my love " Albedo flirts almost effortlessly as Aether lovingly rolled his eyes and stood at the edge of the cliff before letting himself lean back and fall down. A few seconds after, his Wings of Concealing wind glider came into view, matching Albedo's as the man too leaped off the cliff and equipped his wind glider, riding the winds to glide side by side with his lover.