The Teapot and The Nightmare

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAEXBAAL 

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

!CONTAINS SPOILER FOR THE SERENITEA POT QUEST!

" Oh, the winds told me you were here, so I thought you might wanna use it? Cos, wouldn't gliding be faster? " Venti winked as he created a small wind tornado with just his fingertip.

Although it feels sort of suspicious, Aether decides to go along with it 

" Yeah, sure! Thanks! " 

" Don't mention it~ take it as an apology! " The cat was out of the bag but poor Aether was clueless about the context, " But you didn't do anything? " the blonde traveler said, dumbfounded by the sudden apology.

" Let's pretend I didn't, but for the sake of my own goodwill, I'm doing this-- Anyway! Enough chit-chat! Open your glider and get ready to glide your way to Liyue Harbor! " the Anemo archon said before summoning his Wind Domain and set the traveler off for the glide of his life.

" Just ask Xiao to carry you back to Mondstat when you're done! " The bard shouted before bidding his friend a farewell.

" Got it! " Aether replied before gliding away straight to the harbor.

Now that the traveler was gone, Xiao turned to face his lover, with a puzzled look on his face " What did you do? " He asked. Venti let out a simple dry laugh before facing away, suddenly the ground became so interesting to him. 

" Uhhh... let's just say.. I kinda got drunk and gave him a little bit too much wind last time... which may or may not...y'know... cause a wardrobe malfunction? ehe " He explained, trying to come off clean as his boyfriend shakes his head in disappointment.

" Next time you're drinking, I'm coming with you " 

It may seem like some sort of way to restrict Venti's movement but little did he know, it was a winning lottery for the Anemo archon, as technically saying Xiao will be going on more dates with him more often now! 

" YES! Oh! I mean, awww shucks :( " he pouted before gliding away in glee.

The Anemo Adeptus, who actually thought his boyfriend was upset followed suit to comfort him. 

Back in the harbor, Aether had landed safely amongst the crowd and immediately went over passed the guards, passing the koi ponds, the breathtakingly exhausting stairs, and arrived safely to see Madame Ping having a cup of tea with someone he didn't recognize.

" Ah! there he is! Yanfei, this is Aether, Aether, Yanfei " the old lady greeted as she generously offered the restless traveler a cup of tea with them.