Look At Me, Only Me

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE!ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAE MIKOXBAAL

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

!SMUT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT <3 

" You need to eat your medicine first, here "before the two head out, Aether placed Tubby's homemade medicine onto his lover's warm hands.

 " Alright, but I'm expecting a reward from you soon " the alchemist winked as he swallowed the medicine casually, Aether seems to be getting the hang of being teased by his lover that he had conjured up a plan for revenge. 

" I ate my meds, can I have my reward now? " Albedo teased as he leaned closer to his slightly flustered partner. Suddenly,  the blonde traveler took a quick sip of water before pulling both his and his boyfriend's lips together, water droplets dribbled down from his lips as Aether wiped it off with the back of his wrist, looking particularly erotic in the process.

" You need to drink water after you eat your meds, remember? " The male traveler giggled, seeing his boyfriend being frozen in place after his simple 'revenge'. It took Albedo a few minutes for his brain to register what just happened, as soon as he snapped out of it, he let out a huge smile as he realized how comfortable his lover is with him right now...

Of course, he still wouldn't let Aether's little 'prank' slide, as he swiftly wrapped his arms around his blonde partner's waist. " Is that all of my reward? After I did my best to eat the medicine? " Albedo asked, pulling his boyfriend closer to him as he pulled off a pair of puppy-eyed looks to gain sympathy from his lover. 

" H-Here! " On impulse, Aether immediately wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. Albedo smiled sweetly over to his lover before scooping him up, " This is better, let's go " before Aether could react, the alchemist carried him out of the room as they both walked around the house, searching for anything worth experimented on.

After about 30 minutes of walking around, they didn't find anything particularly suspicious in the house and proceeds to head outside.

They saw the endless view of the yard, with a soft gentle breeze, absurd greenery going up till the end of what their eyes could see, everything felt so peaceful; as if time had stopped for them. 

" This is it... the place where I can lock Aether in here without having to worry about anything or anyone...our safe haven "  Albedo thought to himself as he stole a glance towards his lover, every second passed, he just seems to be even more and more stunning and beautiful from before, everything about him is so hypnotizing.

" I want him for myself... " The chalk prince whispered to himself silently

" Hmm? " Aether who seemed to catch a slight gist of voice turned over to his partner only for him to pass it off with his usual gentle smile, setting the cinnamon roll's heart back at ease.