The Yaksha and The Archon

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

As promised by Xiao, the Adeptus went to escort his boyfriend to the tavern for his nightly gig, upon arrival-- there were a few drunkards that cheerfully greeted Venti, although it feels normal for the bard, the slightly possessive Xiao was rather pissed off with the lowly mortals that dared to speak to the anemo archon (secret from the public)  so casually. Noticing the threatening aura emitted by the yaksha,  the drunkards became instantly sober enough to stop within their tracks and back to their own business. 

The bard glanced towards the clock and it was already his time to entertain, as usual, he managed to do a quick tuning on his lyre before starting. The playful tunes and voice as sweet as honey managed to entrance anyone that passes by the bar as people were quick to come in and listen to the tunes and the ancient playful song that the bard seemed to be so fond of. Xiao couldn't help but feel proud of his lover, he felt as if he was the reincarnation of an angel himself, the bard joyously danced around the table whilst playing one song to another, clearly having fun.

The night went on till the clock finally hits 10 o'clock in the evening, Venti finally took his break and returned to his lover's side by the bar, who was holding a glass of warm water with honey and lemon before passing it to him. " How did I do? " the half-excited, half-nervous anemo archon sat next to his boyfriend waiting for his response, Xiao looked rather pleased with him and gave his hair a quick ruffle, " I like it, but I like it more when you only sing it to me... privately " The yaksha teased grinning towards his blushing archon boyfriend as Venti cupped his cheeks from embarassment-- since he's so used to be the one who initiates and tease, he wasn't used to getting the same treatment back at him.

It took the bard a good 30 minutes to calm down whilst he sips his throat-soothing drink to hide his embarassment. While Venti is still trying his best to overcome his shyness-- Xiao noticed a group of guys from afar who keeps on glancing  towards their place and whispering among each other-- which not going to lie.. is a bit rude... especially if its directed to either both of the yaksha and the anemo archon. After a bit of dilly-dallying, he noticed one of the men started to make their way to them. His face was red, his speech slurred a bit, he seemed very much DRUNK and from the look of it-- he doesn't seem to be a vision bearer, which makes annihilating him from Teyvat without a trace, ten times easier. 

Thinking he was as smooth as butter, when in fact he could only be as good as sandpaper-- he began to sit irritably close next to Venti. He tried making small talks, which the anemo archon politely declined-- seemingly irritated that his move did not work against the bard, the man then tried to forcefully wrap his hand around Venti's waist, but little did he know... he was messing with the same bard that not only holds a vision.. but also the one who grants a vision, pushing him away without using physical contact is as easy as breathing to him. The strong gust of wind pushed the man back so hard that he fell on his butt-- Xiao who was observing the foolish mortal's behavior had had enough of his rude behavior..