Holding Onto You

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAE MIKOXBAAL

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

" ALBEDO!! "

A familiar sweet voice called out, it had been a while since he last heard his name being called by his lover.

" I'm working too hard, I'm hallucinating... " the alchemist muttered to himself as he's used to hallucinating whenever he didn't sleep for days to finish his experiments.

All of the sudden, his vision went narrow and blurry, he felt the urge to cough only to end up seeing blood in the palm of his hands and blacking out entirely, dropping the test tube in his hand, causing them to shatter into million pieces.

As for Aether-- it actually felt like his worst nightmare is coming to life... 

" Albedo! " The blonde traveler ran over to his side as he cupped his warm hands onto his lover's freezing cold cheeks,

There was no response from the alchemist, he laid still, his eyes remain shut, and his body remains motionless..

 Aether couldn't hold off his tears any longer as he pressed his forehead closer to the unconscious chalk prince, 

" I just wanted to say I miss you... " He wept as tears flowed down his rosy cheeks and onto Albedo's face.

Aether didn't want to give up, after all, he's still showing signs of breathing, and his pulse is weak but obvious enough to inform the traveler that the alchemist is nowhere near leaving him anytime soon.

The temperature in his lab is undeniably cold, as certain chemicals have a high risk of exploding when exposed to heat or warmth, Aether didn't waste any time to summon his Serenitea pot and brought Albedo along.

" Hi, Aether--WAHH!! I..is he... dead? " Tubby, the teapot spirit was shaking in fear when he saw his own master carrying a lifeless body with specks of blood seen on their clothes,

" I'll explain later, for now.. don't let anyone or anything enter the pot unless I say so " the blonde traveler said in a stern voice before rushing into the mansion, all the way up to the second floor, where he had gently placed the alchemist on the bed.

He had taken off Albedo's lab coat to avoid him waking up being uncomfortable, and slid off his gloves and boots. Once he's done, he went to load the fireplace with more woods to keep the room warm enough to help Albedo regain his body's warmth.

Aether ran around the mansion, looking for the kitchen to cook up some warm porridge in a clay pot,  just in case his boyfriend would be hungry, also since he uses a clay pot,it would also help to retain the heat much longer than a normal pot would.

Once he's done, all he had to do was...

wait

The traveler pulled up a chair next to the bed, anxiously waiting for the chalk prince to open his eyes, his hands were trembling so bad, and it has been a while since he last felt so scared-- it was as scary as him fighting against the unknown god when he lost his sister back then.