Possessive or Protective?

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXZHONGLI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

Aether had properly wrapped himself up in the blankets and sat up straight before answering " Y-Yeah sure! " He nervously answered as he started to take a sip out of his warm cup of coffee. " Are you okay with omelets? " Albedo said as he peeked inside,

 " My favorite! " Aether replied as the gentleman brought over a plate of omelet with a spoon and sat beside him.

 " Thank you albedo--" as the blonde traveler tried to reach for the spoon, he was then stopped by his lover as the chief Alchemist swiftly scooped up the omelet and wanted to feed him on his own. " Say 'ahhh' " He cooed, as Aether's face turned bright red in embarrassment but did it anyway. 

"A-ahh~" 

Dying of embarrassment, he opened his mouth and was greeted with the soft gooey texture of the warm omelet, " It's so soft! I love it " The traveler complimented his lover as Albedo lovingly pet his hair, " I would be more than glad to cook it for you every morning " He exclaims as both of them slowly turned red. They both finally finished their breakfast after a couple of awkward silence that involves blushing and being so nervous around each other, but nevertheless, they're trying and ends with Aether helping Albedo to do the dishes.

" Uhm.. do you want to accompany me around today? I wanted to collect some materials for my next experiment " The light blonde alchemist asked as he put down the plates back into their cupboards. 

Aether who couldn't hide his enthusiasm for going on a date with his new boyfriend immediately answered " Yes! I would love to do that! ". The two then prepare themselves to head out, but they decided to stop by Aether's house back in Mondstat to get him a change of his comfortable clothes.

" here, wear this robe, it's not much but it's enough to cover your bare legs from the cold " The slightly protective alchemist despised the thought of letting his lover go down the frozen summits in thin clothing, but also the thought of other people might see his bare legs enraged him as well.

" Thank you, Albedo "  The shy and timid blondie blushes as the alchemist helped him to put the robe on. 

Before setting out, Albedo passed Aether's sword and sheathed his sword as well, both of them walked hand in hand, preventing each other from the harsh coldness of Dragonspine. " Hm, now that I've thought about it, your usual clothing isn't suitable for traveling in the cold mountains... I'll make sure to sew one for you later--" The alchemist said as they both journeyed down from the cold summits, through icy lakes and fatuis. 

" Bring his head for Tsarista! " One of the electro fatui shouted through the sheer coldness of Dragonspine, but little did he know-- he just encountered a couple in the middle of their icy date.

" You can sew?! " Aether looks rather surprised by his lover's hidden talent, clearly ignoring the fatuis' futile screaming and shouting.  " Klee always make me sew her Dodoko new dresses every week when she's just a  tad bit younger " The gentle pale blonde man explained as he smiled sweetly to his boyfriend.