Heaven in the Teapot

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE!ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAE MIKOXBAAL

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

!SUGGESTIVE WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUGGESTIVE CONTENTS <3 

The next morning came by pretty fast, Aether was in deep sleep as he felt the most fatigued over their passionate night, Albedo who had woken up early decided to admire his lover's adorable face. The chief alchemist gently caressed his lover's soft cheeks as a smile immediately carved upon his face, 

" I wish I could lock you up in here... all you need to do is to look at me.. and pay attention to me... but I don't want you to hate me... but I hate it even more when there are 'parasites' pestering you on the daily... I'm so torn... " the genius investigation captain muttered and sighed under his breath due to the pending dilemma he's currently facing.

" This won't do... I have to make him breakfast before he wakes up " He softly slapped both of his cheeks before softly getting out of bed, making sure to not stir his lover awake. As the blonde alchemist makes his way out of the room, his footsteps drew further and the traveler carefully peek open his eyes. He had heard everything from the start, 

" Oh no... what do I do... " Aether muttered softly as he cupped his face underneath the blanket--

" I'm so in love I can't even deny my desires on wanting to be locked up by him...  ahh~ it would be a dream to be with him every day just the two of us in this paradise... I want to see more... I want to see how possessive he could get for me.." Immediately after, the blonde traveler had conjured up a brilliant plan just before he heard his boyfriend's footsteps getting closer.

Aether immediately messed up his hair a little to look like he had just woken up from bed, the moment the alchemist stepped in, he did a good ol' stretch, making sure his performance could fool the investigation captain.

 " Morning, sunshine " Albedo smiles brightly towards his lover as he carries a tray, containing a plate of 3 stacks of pancakes with butter and syrup, some scrambled egg,s and a glass of water. He set down the tray on the bedside table before taking the glass of water, urging Aether to drink it. " Your throat must've been sore... I'm sorry-- " before the alchemist could apologize any further, his lover went ahead and gave him a kiss on the lips. 

" I won't drink it unless you use your mouth " Aether teased seductively, as wanted his lover to indulge in him further and fall for him deeper than he already was. 

" If that's what you wish for... " Albedo immediately took a huge gulp of water and grabbed his lover by the face before french kissing him to drink his water. The slight forcefulness in the kiss made it so attractive and highly seductive for the blonde traveler as he held himself back from ejaculating under the sheets.