Learning Affection

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

LISAXJEAN

YAE MIKOXBAAL

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

" Miko... why are we here again? " the electro archon questioned, although her tone sounds neither enthusiastic nor curious and more to monotone as the ship anchored in Liyue Harbor, " Who knows... "  the chief priestess of the Grand Narukami Shrine smiled slyly towards her traveling partner, as she was quick to intertwine their hands together to disembark the ship. 

The crew ship immediately lined up in a single file and bowed their heads in respect the moment the couple walked down the wooden bridge, " Have a safe trip, dear shogun, chief priestess! " the captain of the ship saluted, followed by the crew, Yae Miko gave a simple smile before walking off into the busy harbor with the archon.

" You still haven't answered my question... " Baal remains expressionless 

" I thought you might want to have some fresh air outside of Inazuma, and besides, maybe this could help you to realize your feelings for me " the fox kin priestess smiled sweetly when she remembered the words that the Raiden shogun muttered the first time their eyes laid upon each other back at the Narukami Grand Shrine.

" You... interest me "  

The words were simple but it struck Miko deep in her heart as the usually shy and timid shogun rarely ever converse nor showed any interest to anything nor anyone.

It was the first time as well Miko fell so hard for someone, as it was usually the other way around, she made up her mind and decided to take the first step towards their possibly growing relationship.

" Oh.. " Baal answered simply as the priestess lead her to the bustling environment of the harbor, filled with numerous merchants from all over Teyvat before they progress further into the city, Miko had bought a traditional Liyue designed umbrella big enough to shade them. 

The electro archon didn't utter a word but looked simply curious to her gesture, " I didn't want your flawless skin to be damaged by the sun " the pink-haired woman simply explained as the two continued their walk.

" Ah! Pretty ladies! Won't you try your luck with these Cor Lapis? " An unknown man dressed in Liyue clothing called out to the two of them, behind him stood a table with 3 different geodes possibly hiding the expensive ore inside of them.

" I'm told that I'm pretty lucky myself, sure " Miko dropped a pouch filled with mora before pointing towards one of the stones, laying on top a yellow piece of cloth. 

" Alright then! Let's have a look, shall we? " The merchant said cunningly, his eyes filled with greed as he thought he had fooled not only one, but TWO stupid women! He knew for sure that none of the geodes contained a huge chunk of Cor Lapis, the most they could possibly get would only cost around 50 mora